"I'm coming back when you're pleasant again!" He shouts, and gets off me. He sobs as he exits, leaving me alone.

I cry to myself, curling up in the corner. I don't love him. I hate him. I wish he was dead. And the feeling of not being able to control my actions is the worst part. What... is happening to me? These 'episodes' has become longer, and the moments where I'm actually sane and myself, are fewer than the times I'm not. For all I know, I could fall into it again any second.

My eyes widen and my gut jumps as I realize; I could use this to my advantage. I can trick him... somehow. I can pretend I'm in... I don't even know what to call it. Trance? Trance.

I could pretend I'm in the trance, and get him in a vulnerable position, and then attack. Punch him in the gut, kick him between his thighs... Anything. And then escape.

"Zayn!" I try to sound needy as I shout for him. The door soon opens, and his bloodshot eyes look at me.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I smile, and he nods slowly. He walks slowly over, and unlocks the handcuffs.

"There you go, baby."

"Thank you," I smile at him, and he smiles back.

"Do you want to kiss me Claire?" he asks, and deep inside, I feel dread. But I have to force myself.

"Yes, may I?" I lean close, and he grins. He nods and waits for me to press my lips against his. I stare at them for a second before taking a deep breath and do it.

"Okay, you're back!" Zayn says happily, taking my hand. He takes me to the bathroom, and waits outside the door. I finish my business, and I exit.

He grabs my waist and doesn't wait for me to react, before pinning me against the wall, kissing my neck. His strong hand feels my body, from my waist down to there.

Did I... Want to escape? No... Why would I want to escape from this?

"Ah I love you," I breathe as he starts to undress me.

"I want all of you, now." He speaks, and I nod. His hand firmly placed between my thighs, warmth spreads through me.

"I want you like Harry had you," he pants.

I wake up.

But I stay calm. This is my chance. I press my body against his, and I knee him right between his thighs. He screams in pain, leaning over. He collapses on the floor, and my heartbeat accelerates as I run away, down the hall. I search for an exit, but I end up in the living room.

I still feel weak in my knees, but the shot of adrenaline coursing through me helps me to stay awake.

I frantically look around in every direction for the way out of this place, but to no avail.

"CLAIRE!" I hear Zayn shout from down the hallway, and my heart drops. No, no, no... I have to get out! I take a leap of faith and run through the door straight ahead. It takes me to a kitchen, and I see... over the counter... yes, there's an exit, a window!

I hear Zayn's angry footsteps approach, and I run. I grab a supply from the kitchen counter, and throw it at the window, shattering it.

I put my leg over the frame, feeling fresh air for the first time in a week. I leap, putting my other leg over, and I try to jump off the frame. But there is something is holding me back. Zayn's hands are in my hair. They soon pull back, and I fall back into the house, onto the floor. He gets to his knees, right over me.

"Alright, that's it Claire, you leave me no choice."

•