He sits me down in one of them and reaches down into the bag and takes out a box. He opens it up, putting it in front of me. I look up at him and he smiles at me. He walks to the other end and sits down. He watches as I pick up a fork and start eating. I'm still awake.

He just watches for a few minutes before picking out the wine he held, and putting it in front of me. I'm still awake.

"Take a sip," he says. I'm too thirsty to say no, so I grab ahold of it, putting my lips to it. I'm still awake.

He smiles as I drink half of the bottle, exhaling deeply as I focus every ounce of energy into staying awake. I'm still awake.

He laughs weakly, getting up from his chair and walks over to me. I'm still awa...

"You are so beautiful, you know that?" He puts his hand on top of mine, and takes it to lift me up. I stand right in front of him. I'm still...

"Do you want to kiss me, Claire?" He questions with a smirk. He moves his hands to my waist, his hands grazing gently against me. I'm...

"Will that make you happy?" I ask, laying my hands on his strong upper arms, feeling their strength... their control over me. His smirk widens into a grin, as his hands travel down.

"Yes it will, It'll make me very happ-" I don't allow him to finish his sentence before I kiss him with all my might. I wrap my hands around his neck and he puts his hand under my thighs, lifting me up. With one hand on my butt and another on my waist to push me close, my tongue meets his. He pins me to the wall, and let's me down as he starts to undress.

"Claire, you turn me on, so fucking much," he breathes on my lips as he throws his leather jacket to the floor, and I rip his black shirt off. Buttons fly to the floor, as I feel my heart beat out of my chest.

"Please Zayn, let me make you feel good," I speak, as my hands pin to his warm chest.

"Go ahead, princess."

My lips desperately kiss his neck, as he moans. Tingles shoot through me as I hold his waist between my hands as I get to my knees.

"You are such a good girl for me, were you ever this good for Harry?"

As soon as I hear his name, I wake up.

My eyes widen as I freeze in my position, looking up at Zayn. I realize what we were doing and what I was about to do, and I panic. I fall back on the floor, letting a scream out of my lungs. I back away, and I see him roll his eyes.

"And you call me sick?" Zayn sighs as he moves over to me, grabbing my arm and drags me back to the office.

"Such a shame, we were just starting to have fun," he says as he puts my hands in the cuffs once again.

"Please! Please stop," I beg.

"Stop what? You're the one who kissed me, Claire," he winks, as he stands up.

"Stop me."

"Hah, I'm not going to do that. It feels too good," he shrugs unapologetically. I just have to stay awake. I'm awake.

I remember every part of it. I didn't have any control of myself. What is happening to me? Am I going insane? I am. I'm going insane. There's no other explanation. I'm awake.

"You're tired, you should get some sleep." Zayn says, sitting down on the carpet. I'm... awake.

"I can't, it's too uncomfortable to sleep," I whimper with a tear in my eye. He looks at me for a few seconds before nodding. I'm aw...

"Here," he says, and grabs hold of my feet, dragging me into a lying position. He turns me away from him, and presses his body against the behind of mine. I'm...