f o u r

"I'm Guilty" Cheryl said in biology class as they all sat down

"I'm Guilty" Cheryl said in biology class as they all sat down. Diana looked at Cameron and Cameron looked at Diana. The police grabbed her arm and dragged her down the hallway.

They went into an office and everyone was gathered around the office, some people were trying to sneak and listen. But no one said a thing.

Cheryl's parents walked into the office and they must've said only a few things because they came walking out with her. They were furious.

"Alright back to class" The teacher ordered everyone but the bell had rang signaling that they needed to head to their next class.

Cameron walked back into biology class and picked up her notebooks so that she could leave. She looked at Jughead and saw that he was already looking at her.

"Do you think she did it?" Cameron asked jughead.

"I have no idea" Jughead furrowed his eyebrows for a moment while thinking and then finally shrugged his shoulders.

"well i sure as hell think that she did" Diana rolled her eyes and then shrugged her shoulders.

"Cheryl may be a ragging bitch, but she's not a murderer" Cameron defended her as the three of them walked down the hallway.

"Sorry guys, I've gotta meet betty somewhere" Jughead apologized as he went his separate ways from the two girls.

"Why are you defending Cheryl? She literally tried to ruin your life after you and jason broke up" Diana said. She hated how Cameron could be so nice and forgiving.

But she also loved that about her.

"I know she tried to ruin my life, But did she?" Cameron started off "Plus everyone is innocent until proven guilty right?"

"Well i think that bitch is guilty as hell" Diana stated "Jason and Cheryl were weird and i always got a creepy feeling from the two of them"

"I know what you mean" Cameron mumbled.

***

Jughead sat in the bakery working on his paper. He was typing with his head down. Every now and then he'd look up at the counter to see Cameron there.

Over the past couple of days they'd become very close. He thought she was a great girl and he was attracted to her. He just didn't see himself as dating her anytime soon.

He looked up at her and this time she was also looking at him. He lifted his hand up to wave at her and she waved back.

Cameron was slightly confused as to why Jughead wouldn't come over to talk to her. She thought that they were friends. Even if they weren't she thought that they had moved past the stage of just staring at each other.

Cameron sighed as she wiped the counters down on at the shop. Her dad liked to keep things clean so if she wasn't serving than she usually was cleaning.

"You can take a break if you want kiddo" Her dad patted her back and she smiled.

"Thanks papa" She said to her dad. She placed her rag down and she took off her apron then headed over to the table where jughead sat.

If he wasn't going to talk to her then she sure as hell was going to talk to him. She took a seat as his table and smiled at him as jughead looked up from his laptop.

"working hard?" Cameron smiled at him.

"Yeah" Jughead started off "Betty has me working on the blue and gold"

"She's bringing that back?" Cameron asked. She thought it was so great of betty to bring the school news paper back.

"She's got me writing about jason's death" Jughead responded.

"Got any luck so far?" Cameron tilted her head slightly and reached over to grab jughead' fork, she slid the plate closer to her and took a piece of his cupcake that he had.

"I've gotten just as far as the police which is nowhere" Jughead rolled his eyes.