Part 17

Episode 17

Next day it is a very happy day for everyone.....sanky woke up early that day and got ready and went to jhalong to c swara.....swara too woke up and she too got freshup....

Then she just came out to enjoy the nature....at that time sanskar came there in his car....cing his car swara got very happy....but sanky got angry cing swara....swara cant understand y he is angry on her....swara went to him....

swara:hello sanskar...
sanskar:what are u doing here???
swara:sanskar dont u know manners???
sanskar:what???
swara:s if someone wishes u....u have to wish them in retun.....dont u know it???
sanskar:swara first answer me...what r u doing here???
swara:sanskar i came here to enjoy the nature....
sanskar:swara u r not feeling not well...come we can go to our house....
swara:our house???
sanskar:ha this is our house only right???
swara:sanskar this is ur house....
sanskar:swara there is nothing as urs and mine....everything is ours k....
swara:mm k sweetheart....
sanskar:what u said???sweetheart???swara am i dreaming???
swara:sanskar no ur not dreaming.....y i should not tell u sweetheart???
sanskar:nothing like that swara....i m just suprised....
swara:oh kk....
sanskar:swara dont change the topic....go and take rest.....
swara:oho....sanskar i m feeling better now....c i m fresh...

Sanskar touched her forehead and saw that her fever has reduced....

swara:now k...then tell me what r u doing here this early???
sanskar:(pulling her closer by keeping his hand in her waist)i just came here to meet my darling...
swara:oh have u meet ur darling????
sanskar:ya i met my darling....
swara:mm nice....so u r going to kolkatta right??
sanskar:y???
swara:ya u have met ur darling right???
sanskar:no i m going to spend some time with my darling....
swara:oho...but ur darling have work in her school...
sanskar:no no swara we have to go to meet my mom and dad.....
swara:sanskar how can i come to ur house now???
sanskar:y u cant come???
swara:sanskar we dint even get engaged...before that i dint even inform my ma and papa....
sanskar:swara now come as my girl friend....
swara:sanskar but i am afraid....what if ur parents dint like me bcoz when ur mom came and talked to my parents i said no right....so i m hesitant to come....
sanskar:swara no need mom will feel happy if u come to our house.....so dont worry....
swara:really???
sanskar:s my baby....after breakfast we will go there....
swara:mm k sanskar....
sanskar:now come we will go to our house(house in jhalong)....

Then both swara and sanskar went to the house.....they talked for sometime and sanskar asked the maid to prepare breakfast....after finishing breakfast swara said bye to her friends and also called princi and told about the leave.....then sanskar and swara went to sanskar's house.....

The car came infront of sanskar's house and stopped there....both swara and sanskar got down from the car....seeing the house swara was mesmerised as it s a large house.....she was feeling nervous too at the same time....

sanskar:swara what happened???dont get nervous baby...everything will b right k....
swara:mm k sanskar....u r with me right i am not afraid sanskar....
sanskar:mm thats my sherni....
swara:sherni????
sanskar:ha always u were fighting with me right????
swara:sanskar u soo mean....i hate u...
sanskar:but i love u princess....
swara:mmm(said with smile)

By hearing the sound of car ap came out....cing her swara first got afraid then sanskar assured her by sqeezing her hands....she felt little relaxed....

ap:sanskar this is my bahu right???
sanskar:s mom she s my beautiful wife and ur dil.....

swara took blessings from ap and she blessed her.....

ap:u r soo beautiful swara....
swara:thankx aunty....
ap:swara aunty nahi mom call me mom....
swara:k mom....
ap:chinnu ur selection is awesome.....
swara:mom who is chinnu???
ap:sanskar only chinnu beta....i call him like that....
swara:really mom...its nice(and laughed seeing sanskar)
sanskar:mom c she is laughing cing me....i m going to get married....soo dont call me like that....
ap:even if ur son gets married too at that time also i will call u chinnu only....

Hearing both swasan got embrassed little.....Then ap,swara and sanskar went inside the house.....when they went inside swara was shocked....swara's parents were talking with dp.....sanskar went and took blessings from shekar and sharmistha....they were happy to c him giving respect to elders...

swara:maa papa u here???
shekar:ha beta durgaprasad ji called us here....
sharmistha:when we asked u....u scolded us that u are not interested in sanskar....now how this happen???even u dint tell us this....
sanskar:ha aunty that is bcoz of jealous and that too she dint tell me her friends only told me aunty...

All looked like "what r u saying".....then sanky explained everything....

ap:anyhow she accepted right....its enough....now we have to plan for marriage....
sharmistha:ha apji u are saying right.....
ap:sanskar show swara our house....
sanskar:mm k mom...

Then swasan went from there.....sanskar showed all d rooms and whole house....it was indeed a very beautiful house.....atlast they went to sanskar's room.....

sanskar:welcome princess....this is our room....

sanskar's room was very neet....it dint seems to b a boy's room....swara was suprised.....

swara:sanskar ur room s very neet....
sanskar:swara i liked to keep the place very neet....
swara:mm very nice....ur room is beautiful sanskar....
sanskar:princess this is not my room our room....
swara:sanskar dont be shameless....
sanskar:arey yaar what i did.....i just told its our room....
swara:mm k leave it.....

Then both talked for sometime.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of 17th part....

#Shanmathi