Part 11

Episode 11

One weeks passed....sanskar and swasan dint meet each other as sanskar dint come to jhalong as he went to delhi for some bussiness purpose....he was restless as he dint c swara for 1 week....

One fine day after fnishing the school swara went to her house....after freshening up she went to the garden in the house....she is just walking there freely.....she heard a sound of opening the gate and there comes a bmw car.....

The car stops in the portigo of the house.....then the door opened and sanskar get down from the car.....seeing sanskar swara became angry.....after seeing swara sanskar smiled at her.....

swara:(she thought)y he came here???(to sanskar)whether u know that i stay here behind this house and came to tease me???
sanskar:u can keep like that too....
swara:u do no about me....i wont leave them whoever teases me....
sanskar:oh no....without knowing this i came here....(said smilingly)

Watchman came there hearing the car sound...after seeing watchman swara started to scold him....

swara:watchman dont u know who to allow and not???if anyone comes means u will open the gate and allow him????(said angrily)
watchman:mam he s...he s...sir
swara:mm i know....the person whom u all are celebrating as a president of this village....so that can u allow him to enter into someone's house???
watchman:mam this house...
swara:what this house???
watchman:mam this house belongs to sanskar sir only....

After saying this watchman went and sanskar smiled seeing her but swara feels that she s insulted and her face becomes sad and hung her face down....after few minutes she raised her head and saw him and without wasting any time.....

swara:sorry....sorry sanskar sir...
sanskar:its k swara no pblm....u do no that this house belongs to me....without knowing only u talked to me like this....so dont get worry....
swara:even arjun dint tell me....he just said that this house belongs to sir and sir told u all to stay here....sry once again....
sanskar:cool...cool swara no pblm....ok whether this house is k for u....
swara:mm...
sanskar:hereafter the students will come to school without fail....
swara:------
sanskar:at the same time we will get the millets and grain from the farmers at correct rate.....
swara:------
sanskar:my dad is giving them loan,seeds,insecticides,pesticides then whenver they are asking we r giving money for them to harvest....so that only he did like this....i fought with dad a lot and told that hereafter i will look after his bussiness too and asked him too take rest....for that he put one condition....

Swara raised her brows and look carefully into his eyes.....

sanskar:dont u ask me what is the condition???i know u wont ask me....eventhough i will tell u....the condition is that i have to get married then only he will give the responsibility of his bussiness to me.....u will think what is the condition between marriage and giving responsibility right???if i get married then my wife will help me in my bussiness...so he want me to get married....

But swara was standing there as if she has no interest in his talk and she dont have any connection to that talk....

sanskar:in this he also told me to marry my bua's daughter kavitha....but i strictly restricted this and he also gave me permission to get married to the girl whom i like swara....
swara:-----
sanskar:y we are standing here....come inside we can go and talk inside....
swara:no...no....no need...
sanskar:r u afraid of me??
swara:y i should get afraid seeing u???
sanskar:to talk with me alone and if the time of talk increases then the feelings on me will increase right??
swara:oh u have this thought too???
sanskar:y i should not have??
swara:if u have this thought then please delete it...
sanskar:y???y i have to delete???
swara:----
sanskar:y whether u love someone???whether ur lover is waiting for u???

Swara dint say anything and turned to go from there but sanskar stopped her....

sanskar:swara tell me....
swara:------
sanskar:k leave it...u say to me someother day.....now come inside and c d house....last year i invested many amount nd renovated the interiors.....

After much insistence swara went with sanskar inside....by seeing his arrival the maid came there and saw them....she told to both that they are looking as a perfect couple and they are made for each other...hearing this sanskar smiled widely but swara face turned into expressionless...sensing it sanskar asked the maid to bring juice for both of them and dey went upstairs....

sanskar:swara dont take it seriously...they are old people they wont keep anything in their heart....so dont keep ur face like this.....
swara:mm i understand...
sanskar:mm k sit down....(he showed the sofa near)

Then the maid gave the juice to both swara and sanskar and went down....swara look around the design of the interiors....she was mesmerized to c the interiors....if we have money then we can make the living place as heaven is true in his life.....then he took her to all the rooms and show the interiors....atlast they went to his room it was very very superb when compared to other rooms.....

swara:wow!!!!superb.....
sanskar:swara do u like it??

Swara was shocked for his words and look at him with eyes wide.....

sanskar:i asked u whether u liked the house??(with smile)
swara:mm i like it....
sanskar:whether u got frighten???
swara:y??for what???
sanskar:bcoz u thought that i asked u whether u liked me....correct???

Swara was silent and dint say anything....

sanskar:swara i m opening my heart now....i like u soooo much swara....when i saw u first at that time itself i fall for u swara.....
swara:sanskar pls dont talk like this...i dint like the way u r talking....
sanskar:swara i havent talked like this to any girl....all the girls will come and flirt with me....
swara:then go and talk with that girls and marry them....y r u disturbing me????
sanskar:swara i have to like them....but i dint like them....i only liked u swara....i do no y i love u this much....i love u more than anyone in this world swara....i love u till my last breath swara....
swara:------
sanskar:what wrong u c in me???
swara:-------
sanskar:whether i dint study???or i am not handsome???what wrong u c in me????which thing u expect from me???if i have any wrong then surely i will change....
swara:-----
sanskar:u know one thing even i said to my mom and she s waiting for her dil.....she s pestering me to bring u.....she wants to c u.....
swara:-------
sanskar:swara pls answer me....
swara:-------
sanskar:k i wont pressurize u swara...take ur own time....u can say to me whenever u r free....

Swara dint say anything....she went from there to her house....sanskar was broken inside...but he hoped one day she will accept his love.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of 11th chapter.....
Thanks for ur valuable comments guys....

#Shanmathi