America

You took a deep breathe before stepping onto the grounds of your new school. The front of the school looks amazing. Right in the middle, there is a huge clock tower. At the sides of the clock tower, are what you assumed are the classroom. The school had a old Victorian theme to it, with buildings that are of an oldish design and surrounding the buildings are lush greenery.

As you walked towards the clock tower, where the school office is, you could feel glares and whispers.

'Wow, is that an Asian?'
'What is an Asian doing here?'

The school you enrolled to, was a recommendation from your dad's company.  The company sponsors the (favorite subject) program here, and it was a really interesting program. Therefore you decided to come here. With a recommendation letter from the company, you manage to enroll here with ease. With an aptitude test, you scored really well, and got put in a grade higher than other kids your age. However, this school had very little Asians that study here. In this part of town, there are slight discrimination to the Asian. You didn't care, it was just going to be a short 2 years here before you graduated. After these 2 years, you would head out of town for your further studies.

  When you stepped into class, you felt eyes looking at you and the whispers continue.

'OMG, we are so unlucky.'
'Ug why is the Asian in our class?'

  You sighed and stepped out of class. You stood outside the classroom, waiting for something or someone to happen. When the bell rang, you saw other students rushing to class, and the hall turned silent. A minute later, you could hear the sounds of high heels hitting the floor and the sound was getting louder and louder. You turned your head to the direction the sound came from, and you saw a lady, wearing a maroon dress walking towards you.

  'Oh, hello! Are you Ms (L/n)?'

You replied with nod

'Okay. I am Ms Heather, the class homeroom teacher. Do follow me into class.' She said with a gentle voice and warm smile. You followed her into class.

'Class, please settle down. We have a new classmate from Japan! This is (F/n)(L/n). Ms (L/n), do you want to introduce yourself?'

'Hi everyone. My name is (F/n)(L/n). This is my first time in America, and my english language is not very strong, but I hope we can still be friends. Please take care of me!'

You bowed 90°, waiting for a sound for you to stand straight up.

'Thank you Ms (L/n). Please take the empty seat by the window over there.'

You thanked her and walked to take your seat.