Reunited

The feeling felt familar.

You, a foreigner, in a new place, a unfamilar place, going to a place full of the unknown. But it didn't exactly feel like that. This is where home was. You are in a old, familar place, full of the known, but forgotten. Five years in America, it sure does feel weird to be back in Japan. You took a deep breathe before stepping onto the grounds of Shinsuku.

  Unlike the previous time, everyone was new here, and you didn't had to face the awkward standing in front of whole class while they stare at you. You, just like the others, are freshmen, greenies to everyone else.

  After sometime in America, you did try to contact your friends in Japan and kept contact with them even after 5 years. From what you know, none of them applied to Shinsuku. The only friend you really wanted to connect to, but wasn't able to, was Tetsu-kun. He never did really have an online presence. All you knew about him was from your friends. After you left, Tetsu-kun became even more quiet and even isolated himself from people. He spent a lot of time in Basketball and even made it to the first string to play with the Generation of Miracles. You smiled at the thought of the little Tetsu-kun, grown into the strong basketball player he said he would become. After Teiko, your friends didn't know where he applied to anymore but heard that he went to Seirin.

  You walked to class, thinking about Tetsu-kun and you bumped into someone. You dropped your books and went to pick them up.

  'I'm sorry.' A monotone voice said.

  That voice, you knew that voice from anywhere. You looked up, and saw a boy, with sky blue hair and eyes that match.

  'Tetsu-kun?' Tears started welling up in your eyes.

  '(F/n)-chan?'