14

She watched Kai from afar, her (h/c) hair covering her face as tears blurred her vision. She hadnt meant to hurt kai, she just wanted to protect one of her beloved friends ,but after seeing the look on his face she knew she wasnt going to see him again. Yuri snapped her out of her thoughts as she threw the hybrid on the ground, face first. "How dare you!" Yuri snarled, and yanked her up by her hair aggressively, "we could have gotten rid of him but instead you led him away!" "Jongin-" "Is one of baekhyuns friends!" Yuri shouted, releasing (y/n)'s hair, "he'll be back, i know he will, you're here, and when he comes back, we'll get him believe me we will" "We?" (y/n) asked her voice low afraid of what Yuri would do, "im sorry, but theres no we in this." "Listen here you-" "Leave my younger sister alone!" Mark growled, grabbing her before yuri could do anything. Yuri huffed before turning around and leaving, her curly brown hair swaying. "Are you ok?" He asked, moving her hair away from her face before looking at Jinyoung who had followed him, "Jinyoung, take her to bambam, I have something to do." Jinyoung nodded, bowing slightly as he saw his friend look worriedly at his sister before storming off. "I was worried." Jinyoung spoke, as he held onto her to help her walk, his ears flat hiding in his hair. "Im fine" she smiled slightly, "dont worry about me." "But-" "Where are you all going?" Jaebum stared at them with a cold gaze, "Yuri wants you imprisoned," he turned towards (y/n). "You're not taking her!" Jinyoung shouted. "We'll see about that"