Chrissy:Mama calm down.

Mrs.Hicks:No Chrissy its not fair to you,it don't matter if he don't want the baby,but his ass sure nuff will be on child support,you keeping this baby.

Chrissy:But what about Sonia?

Mrs.Hicks:I love Sonia to death you know that but im sorry you my child and i will not let her scum bag boyfriend do this to you.

Chrissy:Ma that's not the point,the point is i messed around with my best friends boyfriend and got pregnant.

Mrs.Hicks:Now as far as that you just have to be a women and tell her, own up.

Chrissy:I don't wanna hurt her.

Mrs.Hicks:Dont you think your hurting her by keeping it from her? Sweetie we way past hurting.

Xavier's POV (Flashback)

Xavier:Wassup Pops? *i said walking towards my dad*

Kevin:Wassup X,You talk to baby girl?

X:Yea she live with some nigga and she pregnant

Kevin:She what?!

Xavier:She pregnant. *i taking a sip of my hennessy*

Kevin:How could Sonia be so stupid to go and get pregnant?

Xavier:So when do you wanna go see her?

Kevin:Soon but not yet, i just need you to keep going to see her for now.

Xavier:Ard pops see you later. *i said getting up from the bar and leaving*

Sonia's POV

Sonia:Babe are you excited? *i asked as we waited for the doctor*

Chris:Yea,are you?

Sonia:Yea. *i said as the doctor walked in*

Doctor:Sonia Jones?

Sonia:Yes. *i said shaking his hand*

Doctor:Ok so hows everything with the baby any complications?

Sonia:No.

Doctor:And how far along are you?

Sonia:Two months and a half so far.

Doctor:Ok.* he said grabbing the gel and putting it on my stomach* He started moving the remote around on my stomach and there on the ultrasound was my baby.

Sonia:Awwww Chris look. *i said grabbing his hand* he didn't say anything all he did was look at our baby and smile.

Doctor:It looks like everything is ok and you have a healthy baby.Do you wanna know the sex?

Chris:Yes please.*he said all excited*

Doctor:Well let me see.* he said as he continued to move around on my stomach.Its a girl. *he said*

Chris:Just like i wanted. *he said kissing me*

Doctor:Ok now i have to talk to you about a few things.Seeing how your coming far into your pregnancy,it might be a little hard to do somethings,you have to make changes.

Sonia:Like what?

Doctor:Like sex.

Chris:What you mean make some changes like sex,we don't have to stop having sex do we?

Doctor:No not at all just not rough,and try new positions.I have a book on different positions you can try and some things you guys might need.

Chris:They have a book on sex positions,how come i never knew about this book?

Sonia:Chris. *i said elbowing him in his arm to get him to shut up*

Doctor:Ok so that's it for today,call me if you have any problems,or questions.

Sonia:Ok thank you so much.*i said as we walked out the room leaving the hospital*

Chris's POV

I was laying on the couch watching tv.I was stressed about alot of shit.Like this Chrissy situation,and how i was going to tell Sonia i gotta leave her for a few weeks to go handle some business with Mike in Miami.

Sonia:Hey babe. *she said coming from upstaris*

Chris:Wassup. *i said kissing her*

Sonia:Im so happy and excited. *she said laying on top of me*

Chris:Me too.

Sonia:And thank you for taking me shopping today.

Chris:You don't have to thank me,you my women im suppose to take care of you.

Sonia:Awww thanks babe. *she said kissing me passionately* I started rubbing my hands up and down her body,and kissing her neck.She let out soft moans.I put my hand under her shirt and started caressing her nipples.

Chris:Babe i need to tell you something. *i said as i stopped kissing her*

Sonia:You can tell me later,c'mon don't stop.* she said kissing me*

Chris:No i need to tell you now.

Sonia:What is it? *she said sitting up giving me her full attention*

Chris:Dont be mad at me but i have to leave home for awhile.

Sonia:What you mean leave home, where you going?

Chris:I gotta go to Miami for awhile.

Sonia:For what? *she said crossing her arms with a attitude*

Chris:Me and Mike got some business to handle.

Sonia:Can i come?

Chris:No babe you can't come.

Sonia:And why not?

Chris:Cause i don't want you mixed up in my business it can be dangerous,and i dont want to put you or my baby girl in danger.But i promise i'll call you every night.

Sonia:Chris im not playing dont make me come to Miami and beat yo ass,you better do right and call every night.

Chris:Your pregnant ass aint going do shit.

Sonia:When you leaving?

Chris:Tomorrow.

Sonia:Chris and your just now telling me,how long?

Chris:2 weeks

Sonia:Ughhh thats so long,we never been apart before what imma do?

Chris:I gotta get this money so you and baby girl dont have to want for nothing. *i said kissing her stomach*

Sonia:I guess. *she said rolling her eyes*

Chris:I love you. *i said poking my lips out for a kiss*

Sonia:Love you too. *she said kissing me*

Hope Yall Like This Chapter,Vote,Leave Comments To Tell Me What Yall Think. ♥

∽Deannasession