"No, but I can dream, Ro-ger," I said in two very pronounced syllables.

We glared at eat other until I inconveniently let out a burp, causing the tension to lift as he laughed at me.

We stared hopefully at the screen for the last minutes of the game, but to my utter disappointment, Snithers scored yet another goal just before the game ended.

Roger stood and screamed in a macho tone, throwing a fist in the air.

I sat back and grimaced at him.

He bent down and leaned in towards me, "Look, sorry Nat but I told you, you picked the wrong team."

I giggled. "I just wanted to piss you off," I admitted.

"Of course you did you're a pain in the ass."

"Rude," I grumbled.

He looked deep in though for a moment, "you want to do something fun?"

My eyes lit up, "Yes!"

"Put some shoes on."

I nodded eagerly and ran into the bedroom to get a pair of slip ons.

He followed me in grabbing his own pair.

My head was slightly dizzy but I managed to walk straight.

"Where are we going?"

He eyed me, "surprise."

"Well at least give me a hint."

"It's...outside."

"We're going outside?" I yelled in amazement, "At night?"

"Oh yes. You scared?"

"No," I said stubbornly.

After leaving the buildings we entered the outdoors. It was very dark outside, the stars being the only light source. No one seemed to be out, aside from a few guards walking around the buildings. Roger only waved them off with a smile. Did he know them? Probably.

Everyone else was probably cooped in their rooms for the evening. He led me down a dark path that wound into the dark woods. It was beautiful out and I was grateful he was taking me somewhere new, it made me feel less kidnapped.

After a while of walking, the path wound down to a lake. I looked at Roger with wide eyes.

"We're swimming?"

He looked at me with an excited smile, "Do you want to?"

Apprehension came into mind, would the water be cold? Would things eat me in there?

"Is it cold?" I asked as we neared a wooden platform next to the water.

"Test it."

I kicked off my shoes and sat on the edge of the platform, dipping a foot in the water. To my surprise, the water really wasn't that cold, "Not bad," I muttered.

"Nothing in there is going to kill me, right?"

"No, there are only small fish. They won't bother you."

I smiled, feeling good about swimming knowing that nothing would kill me in there. I stood up, "Okay, let's do it then."

He looked happy, his boyish smile taking over.

That smile gets me every time, I thought.

I peeled off my shirt in one fluid motion and reached down to undo my jeans when I saw Roger still. His eyes took in my body all the way from my head, down to where my hands were at my hips, slowly sliding down my pants. His eyes followed my hands heating up every bit of bare flesh that revealed itself as my jeans hit the floor.