Lola sits back in her seat and looks up at the spot where I was standing before, but I'm not there. She looks springs confused until her eyes settle in me speed walking away. I look back over my shoulder and look in front of me, i begin to pick up the pace, heading straight towards the ladder.

"Wait! Finn I'm not done yet" I look over my shoulder to see a giant hand coming at me. Lola's smaller fingers wrap around my waist and she plucks me up from off the table and places me back in the position I was standing in before.

"Come on Lola, I've been standing here for ages. I wanna go to sleep" I groan, rubbing my eyes I plonk myself back down on top of the coffee table. Lola smiles at me over her art book, scratching something down before looking back at me laying down.

"I'm nearly done, just give me a sec" Lola leans forwards on the lounge, focusing down on me before looking back at her sketch pad.

"Yeah! I agree! it's been ages! Now let me see" forgetting Daniel was still here I see Daniel lean over the couch and Lola, plucking the art book back out of her lap. Like the speed of light, Lola jumps up onto her knees, leaning over the head of the lounge she tries snatching the book back off Daniel.

"Daniel! Give it back!" Daniel laughs, flicking through the pages of drawings and photos. Daniel steps away from Lola's outstretched hands, turning the page he looks at each and every drawing and photo.

His eyes widen at a page and he looks up at Lola, arching his eyebrow then quickly flicks the page over he looks at the next drawing or photograph, shaking his head with a smile.

"Why are there so many of Finn?" Daniel flips the book around so that I can see the drawing. There's a realistic drawing of me standing on top of a giant hand, smiling widely up at whoever I was standing on. The fingers in the drawing are curled up around me, making a wall of fingers behind me. My hair in the drawing is super long and shaggy. I have to admit, it's really good! Lola's an amazing artist, especially at drawing realistic sketches.

"Because he actually agrees to model for me, unlike you!" Lola jumps over the couch and try's to take the book from Daniel. He holds the book over her head and up out of reach, making her have to jump to try and grab it. I chuckle at Lola trying to grab her book, her cheeks turning beet root red at every drawing Daniel looks at. 

"Awwh! Look! It's me and Finn when we were swimming" I sit up and look at the drawing in Daniels hand. It's of me and Daniel without our shirts on and only wearing our swimming trunks. Both our hair is a wet, droopy mess. Scribbled water droplets roll down our bodies and dot our skin. In the drawing I'm standing on the edge of the pool while Daniel is in the water, his giant body leaning against the side next to me. He's looking out across the water with a scribbled on smile. Ripples roll across the pool from around Daniels body in the greeny-blue water. It's so good! I remember her sitting by the pool the other day, staring at us then looking down at her art book in hand. She'd scribble something down then look back at me and Daniel swimming through the water.

I had to get out because I got cold and Daniel just waded through the water next to me. Daniel flips the page, avoiding Lola's hands.

"Who's this?" Daniel loudly flicks the page again and I stand to look over at Lola who's trying to grab the book from Daniel still.

"Stop! It's no one! Give it!" Daniel laughs, but hands the book back to an annoyed Lola. She snatches it from him, glaring at him through her long lashes she stalks back around the lounge and sits down in front of me.