Part 39

randhir was not in a state in a mouth something, the fact that he has survived in such terrible conditions , the conspiracy, the pain , shook him at once , he remembered how much he loved parth , and how much he meant to him.

" I love you !" she pecked his lips..
" baby I love U so much. Ab sab thik hai parth jail mein hai. Things are fine !" she mouthed caressing his face lovingly.

" I love U more !" he mouthed rubbing his forehead on hers.
While parth's betrayal kept on thinning as she pushed him on the bed and tore his shirt away.

" I love U " she mouthed closing her lips on his while they moved in complete sync.

" I love you !" she mouthed kissing his bare , alluring skin.

She kissed him fiercely thus making him roll over her and landed them in a frenzy , sanyukta closed her eyes tight as she felt him sucking her where it made her orgasm the malignant.

kisses went crazier and balmier as randhir fondled the woman in her.
Her entire torso had his marks..
Never in the her wildest dreams she would have thought that randhir will go this wild , he ravished her like a lion, as he was done resonating their bond he throbbed beside her with saturation in his eyes.

" I love you !" he breathed out.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS