Two can keep a secret

''Why are you bothering me this early?'' Cara moaned as a particularly loud noise disturbed her from a peaceful sleep.

''It's eight thirty!'' Pansy snapped, pulling the sheets off her, hoping it'd wake Cara up. ''And it's a school day, remember? Which means you have barely enough time to jump into the shower and make it on time to herbology.''

''What are you taking about?'' replied Cara, still refusing to open her eyes, even after Pansy started dragging her to the bathroom. Last night Cara didn't fall asleep on the bed, but on the floor in the bedroom corner.

''Cara seriously, wake up!'' Pansy raised her voice even more, and the sleeping princess finally obeyed.

''What the hell happened?'' she mumbled, not understanding the situation she was in, and not remembering anything.

''We'll talk in class, now hurry up or you're gonna get in serious trouble. I'll wait for you in the common room.''

It took minutes, but somehow Cara dragged herself to the bathroom. Before getting into the shower, she did a huge mistake of looking in the mirror. She literally gasped in shock not believing what she looked like. Her make-up was completely ruined, mascara all over her cheeks, and her hair looked like it was just pulled out of a vacuum cleaner. Quickly she took off her clothes and jumped into the hot water, which felt like true paradise to her tired body.

She tried to remember why the hell was she looking like this, and why she fell asleep on the floor, but not one single thing came to her mind. The only thing she knew for sure was that she got really, really wasted, and that there was no way she was ever repeating it again.

Seeing how it was only ten minutes 'till the beginning of class, Cara realized she had no time to even dry her hair, yet alone do anything with it. So she just slipped into her uniform, grabbed the books, and hurried downstairs.

In the common room she found not just Pansy but all her friends, and they were all looking at her with a smirk, obviously containing themselves from laughter. She was about to start asking questions, but Draco spoke quicker.

''We'll talk on the way'' he said, placing his hand around her shoulders, as the rest of the group followed. ''So, how much do you remember?'' he smirked again.

''Nothing'' Cara stated simply, not enjoying the situation at all.

''Now that's a shame'' Blaise joined the conversation. ''Because you were the life of the party.''

''Excuse me?'' she asked now really not understanding anything.

''Does singing out loud on the table ring a bell?'' Daphne teased, making everyone, well everyone but Cara, laugh.

''I did no such thing'' Cara defended herself.

''Yeah, neither did Draco'' added Blaise.

''Okay seriously guys'' said Cara now sounding really irritated. ''Either you're gonna tell me exactly what happened, or don't speak about it at all, okay?''

And so they told her everything. How she took a liking into firewhiskey, drinking at least ten cups, not counting the shoots, how she danced all night, sang from the top of her lungs, how she and Draco preformed karaoke at the same time singing two different songs, and how she tried to flirt with Salazar Slytherin's portrait. Also, somewhere around her fifth or sixth drink, Cara apparently decided Draco was no longer to be punished for losing a bet, and she made him do shoots with her. After a couple of those, she threw up, cried in the bathroom on Daphnes's shoulder for about ten minutes, then suddenly got up, brushed her teeth, and returned to the common room. There she continued to drink, and to fight with Draco about who was drunker, until a bit later Draco passed out on the couch. Cara happily declared she won, even though according to their fight she lost, and continued drinking and dancing some more. Half an hour later, she started feeling bad for Draco, believing he wanted to sleep, but couldn't from all the noise, so she tried to single handed drag him to his bedroom. Needless to say, she failed, and made Blaise do it instead. In the meantime, Pansy and Daphne dragged her to the bedroom, where for some unknown reason, she refused to sleep in the bed, claiming the floor is more comfortable, especially in the corner, and she simply passed out there.