"Alice Greene, I'm asking you to be my wife, I'm asking you to stay forever."

"Oh my god." My words muffled from my hand covering my mouth, tears streaming from my eyes. This is it, it's finally happening. I almost want to pinch myself to make sure this is actually real and I'm not still on the plane dreaming.

He rises from his seat walking to me and gets down on one knee, he wipes my tears away with his thumbs, "Marry me."

"Of course I will marry you, Hayden." This isn't something I had to think hard about, I knew my answer long before he asked. I place my hands on either side of his face, sealing my lips against his. I still think my mind hasn't fully registered Hayden proposing to me right now.

"Open the box." Out of excitement I've almost forgotten all about it. Inside of the black velvet box sat a radiant halo diamond engagement ring, the band of much smaller diamonds. It's absolutely beautiful. I guess this is what they mean when they say go big or go home.

"It's stunning." I manage to say.

"Erika helped me picked it out." He informs me sliding the ring on my finger. It fits perfectly and it seems much bigger on my hand than it did in the box.

"Beautiful." He hums kissing my knuckles. "Shall we eat now?"

"I don't think I'll be able to eat I'm fucking beaming."

"Eat so I can take you upstairs and have my way with you. I've been waiting to be inside of you since I left you in Santorini." Now that's one way to get me to eat.

____

"I love you," he whispers in my ear plunging himself into my sex, deeper than the first thrust. "I love everything about you baby."

I want to reply and scream my love for him but I don't want to ruin this ecstasy and passion that I'm experiencing with him inside of me, whispering his love for me while making love to me. I have grown to love everything about Hayden, I have sacrificed a lot and looked past a lot more. I don't think there is anyone else for me but him. And I don't think that way because I'm in love, I feel that way because, at this moment in time, there have been many breakups and each time I find myself crawling back to this man. He is the one for me, I'm sure of this.

My hands are around his neck pulling him closer to me and deeper into me, forcing his lips down on my own.

The doorbell rings but I don't think either of us cared enough to stop to answer it. Hayden doesn't even budge at the sound. When it didn't sound again I forget it ever happened. My mind has refocused on Hayden's lips on my cheeks and my throat, leaving my skin tingling in their wake. I'm covered in all things him, his scent, his lips, his hands, his sweat, his body, his love and I couldn't ask for anything else.

My body is nearing its end and I wish it didn't ever have to end. "I love you too," I hear myself say, though it sounded so foreign coming from me. Like it wasn't me that said it.

His thrust speed up and I when try to match his movements I lose it, falling apart beneath him, my legs shuddering and my body convulsing as I come. He swears as he comes, his semen shooting inside of me before falling on top of me. Our breathing labored and harsh as we try to calm ourselves down, "You're okay?" He asks pulling his member out of me and rolling onto the other side of the bed in one swift movement.