"Sounds good to me." I chuckle reaching my hand into his boxers. His hand stops mine just as I get past the waistband of his Calvin Kleins.

"We aren't doing this here. You have to wait until we get out of the watchful eyes of your admirer. He's probably dying to hear you moan right now." I find myself looking up at Estevan as Hayden mentions him quietly to me. He flashes me a smile and a wave before turning his back to us entirely.

"You're being paranoid Hayden, he isn't even looking at us." I'm still guiding his hand up and down my breast as we speak.

"Don't be so naive baby."

"I think you've had one drink too many."

"Let's get back on the boat so I can take you to the hotel and fuck you senseless before dinner."

Hayden gets back onto the boat first then helps me up. He stays close to block my body from Estevan's view until I get my dress on, though I still don't think he was looking at me.

Through the rest of the tour Hayden actually engaged in conversation with me and Estevan and we drank more and ate little. We were at the volcanos when the sun was starting to set. I was standing against the pole looking out at the sunset opposite of the volcano, when I hear the flash of a camera.

I turn to find Hayden sitting with his phone in his hands taking pictures of me. Laughing I pose for him against the pole I was previously leaning against. "You're beautiful." My cheeks heating up at his compliment.

He pats his lap, motioning for me to sit there. I walk to him sitting on his lap my legs on either side of his. He tucks my hair behind my ear and draws my face closer to his, "So fucking beautiful."

My mouth settles over his, my hands on his muscular biceps, and I kiss him as if I hadn't seen him in years. I kiss him as if my life depended on it. The moment his lips part, my tongue waste no time to slip past his lips, caress his in a heated passion. Butterflies pool in the depths of my stomach and my center is throbbing with longing or excitement. Hayden's hands cup my ass beneath my dress and squeeze roughly causing a soft moan to escape my mouth. I don't want to pull away even for much needed air, so I don't.

Hayden is the first to pull away, biting and dragging my lower lip as he does so. "Mmm." He hums.

"We can't seem to keep our hands off of each other." I chuckle resting my head in the crook of his neck breathing in his riveting scent.

"Estevan," Hayden calls, "Can you take us back to the port? We have to go to dinner."

"Yes Sir."

"Do you think we've had too much to drink to have to deal with my mother?"

"She isn't that bad Alice." He defends her.

"Compared to your parents she isn't." I scoff but still don't move from my position. "She's incredibly annoying when it comes to us."

"Have you ever asked her why?"

"Why what?"

"Why she has a problem with us being together?"

"Because drunk Hayden talked too much and told her he was a sex addict."

"I did not." He must've been really drunk to not recall that conversation he had with my mother.

"You did, she told me."

"Shit." His laughter vibrates through me. "How did I tell her quicker than I told you?"

This question causes me to sit upright on his lap, "She's a psychiatrist with many years under her belt, she's dealt with many people with your disease. She probably made you feel like you were in a one on one session and not drunk in a bar or club wherever you were."