What if... they went on your computer and read some of your files

Începe de la început

He sees links to a couple of them and he clicks on one. Instantly a song blared through the laptop's speakers, startling him. You walk in to see him look up at you with a mixture of horror and amazement.

"Is that... (f/s) [Favourite Singer]?" You ask, giving him his juice. "You picked this song?"

He nods sheepishly, blushing madly like the cute cinnamon bun that he is. You aren't even mad since you love this song.

He was about to apologize to you when you say, "I love this song!" Before long you began to sing along with the singer. Nagisa stares at you, happy that you weren't mad. "But next time, don't go through my stuff."

"Won't happen again (Y/N)," he says, still relieved that you weren't angry at him. Until you began singing the song over and over again for an hour, the he really begins to regret it.

Isogai

He looks over at the door then back at your laptop

He looks over at the door then back at your laptop. He really doesn't want to be caught snooping through your files since it's an invasion of your privacy, but one of them really caught his eye. The title? Why I love my Ikeman <3

He pulls his hand back a bit, biting his lower lip. Internally he debates whether or not to read it. The devilish side of him won. Just as he was about to click it, you walk in.

"What are you doing Yuuma?" you ask, tilting your head in the way he loved.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)," he says, lowering his head, making his antennae wilt in sadness. "I wanted to look through your files... but that's just... wrong! I'm really sorry!"

"Which one caught your eye?" You sit down and give him his cup of hot chocolate. You can't get mad at him due to his intense cuteness. He uses the mouse pad and hovers over the document.

"I'm really sorry for thinking about it," Isogai says.

You chuckle to yourself and click it open. A 30 page document opens up and you show him the amount of pages. His eyes widen.

"Oh my god," he whispers. "Is there even that many great things about me?"

"I, at least, think so." With that you began reading them out one at a time, watching him blush with each point. On point 50, he leans over and gives you a kiss on the cheek, this time it was your turn to turn scarlet.

"I love you (Y/N)," he says.

"Love you too."

Maehara