PT.6

I've searched everywhere but no kevin. Then finally came to my mind to ask Daniel or Devin. When i got to Daniels house he wasnt there, and same with Devin, i've looked for Shari, Alexis, and Mariah, but they wasn't in sight either. I was alone and sad, nobody to turn to WAIT LUCIA! I ran to her house and found her on the ground crying. "LUCIA!!" "NATALIE!" She yells back. "OMG HAVE YOU SEEN DANIEL?!" "NO, I WAS GONNA ASK YOU THE SAME BUT WITH KEV!" "No". We both decided to sit down and talk. "So, where are they? Devin is nowhere to be found neither?" "I honestly don't know, me and kevin got in an argument yesterday night" "Me and Daniel was cuddling on the couch last night then he just disappeared all of a sudden" "this is getting weird, Shari, Mariah, or Alexis wasn't home" "Do you think-?" "No don't say that! They wouldn't leave us" "Yea"

Days went by........

Then Weeks........

Then Month's........

Then Years.............

Me and Lucia decided to stop looking, we moved out New York and went to Las Angeles, we met alot of people and even some celebrities like Chris Brown, Beyonce, Rihanna, and even Nicki Minaj.

4 YEARS LATER......

Me and Lucia is living a GREAT life, but I still feel as if something is missing, i just don't know what. Today, we're going to the beach just to chill for a lil. "Yeo, Nat i want a smoothie ima be right back!" "Ight, i want one too!" "What kind?" "Strawberry please" "ight gotcha".