PT.5

The Next Day

"So, how is everything with you and kev?" Says Lucia. "Well, it's all good but yesterday he went crazy because some cashier asked me for my number" "Natalie, i don't think he went crazy, he just probably wanted to let the cashier know that you're his girl" "Well he sure did let him know, BY PUNCHING HIM!" "Okayyyy Kevin probably went to far and things got outta hand" "Mhm" "Anything else besides that?" "I really don't know but how is everything with you and Daniel?" "Ehh its good, the only problem is these damn Siangie twins and Malu Loo" "Omg Lucia don't be rude" i giggled at her then smiled. "Well Natalie its true, like if your gonna be my man then why in hell do these bitches keep calling, texting and tryina Facetime yo headasss HUHHHHHH????" "AHAHAHHAHAHA your too funny" "Welp, just sayin" We both started laughing so hard that are milk can out our noses. My phone began to vibrate so i was getting a call, i looked at the caller I.D and it was Kev. "Oh snap, hold up Lucia, Kev is calling" "Ight babes, take ya time". I smiled at lucia then answered my phone.

Kev💍💭: "Natalie where are you?"
Me💓: "Babe, im with Lucia, why is everything okay?"
Kev💍💭" Everything is fine just come home right now!"
Me💓: wha-"

Kevin hanged up the phone before i could speak. "Lucia i have to go, kev wants me home" Lucia spit out her milk, she looked angry. "WHAT?!?!? NO YOU BETTER TELL THAT NIGGA YOU AINT GOIN NO WHERE TF, TELL HIM HE BETTER STFU AND LET YOU LIVE!!!" "Omg Lucia i promise I'll come back". I kissed Lucia on her cheek and drove home. When i got there Kevin looked irritated. "Natalie...  gonna ask you once more, where were you?" "Babe, i told you, i was with Lucia" "Nah your lying AGAIN!" "No im not!" "DON'T YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" Kevin grabbed my are and dragged me upstairs. I screamed and cried, i even kicked him. He than locked me in are bedroom, i banged and kicked are door, but nothing worked. "KEVIN PLEASE, LET ME OUT!" "Not until you learn to stop fuckin playin with me natalie!" "But kev, i wasn't  lying" i didn't hear anything after that, i just sat back and cried, i cried so much i gave myself an headache, after crying for about 40 minutes i feel asleep cold and shaking behind a door.

Kevs Pov

I walk upstairs to see what Natalie is doing, she didn't make any noise and im curious. I then open are bedroom door to see what's wrong but i couldn't, something was behind it, i slammed and kicked the door but i heard something behind it crying. I heard something get up off the floor then i relized Natalie was on the floor. As i opened the door, i see a shaking, watery eyed, cold Natalie, i felt so bad, what have i done to my baby, i don't wanna hurt her anymore,i don't care about the other side of me, im just bipolar for love, and i get so angry and when i think she's lying to me then feels bad when she's crying or sad. I just want her all to myself, NOBODY can't have her! "Natalie?" "Please, just leave, just lock me in the room again, just make me feel like shit kev go ahead!" "Baby don't talk like that" "No Kevin, you always do that, you hurt me then always try to come back with these fake.ass apologizes!" "But Natalie... i love you" i say with watery eyes looking like a sad puppy. "JUST SHUT UP!!" Says Natalie, those two made me jump, we've dated for 11 monthes and she has never told me to "Shut up". I was irritated asl and just needed to leave before i put my hands on her, i can't control my anger.

Natalie Pov

I hope that's he's ready, im tired if acting like a punk, if he wanna do this well let's go motherfucker. "Kev?" "Goodbye natalie" what? No this wasn't suppose to happen, i've never seen him like this. "Kev? Baby where are you going?" He didn't say anything, he went downstairs and grabbed his leather jacket, i pulled his arm and but he was to strong. "Natlie stop!" "No!" I grabbed his Jacket and pinned him to the wall, i kissed his lips with  tongue, he grabbed my butt and i jumped on him. For about 5 minutes we made out then, he just let me go, he carefully put me on the couch, he than kissed my lips one last time and walked out the door.......... I Haven't Seen Kevin Michael Alston For 2 Years...........💔💭