That Was Him

AUTHOR'S POV

Ciel woke up, the sun hitting face. His eyes twitched from the light, slowly waking the blue haired boy up from his sleep. He stretched his muscles trying to crack some bones. It was a very quiet morning and he also had the day off today, so everything was good.
"Found you!" a loud scream came from downstairs. Then Ciel remembered that Alois and Claude is here which made him smile a little.
Ciel walked to his living room to see a mess of papers and a blonde boy jumping around in excitement.
"Um, is everything okay?" Alois looked towards Ciel with such big, happy eyes. Alois hugged him tightly.
"I know where he is!" Alois yelled. Ciel paralyzed and his eyes widen.
"W-what?" Ciel couldn't comprehend to what's happening.
"I found Sebastian! He lives in a mansion on (street number and address)! Come on let's go!" Alois yanked on Ciel but he didn't budge. Ciel stared off into space. The thoughts of Sebastian hurt. He found it a hard time to breathe.
"Hey Ciel, it's okay. At least see him once. If you truly love him at least see him one more time. What if it's the last time you'll ever see him?" Ciel looked at Alois as the blonde boy smiled gently.
Finally Ciel was able to move and say something.
"Fine. I'll get ready." Ciel went up stairs to get ready for a day of anxiety attacks.

"Alois I feel like an idiot." Ciel stated. He was covered in leaves, trying to blend into a bush near by the mansion that Alois said that Sebastian and his new master lived in.
"Oh Ciel, you look great. Now on with the mission." Alois looked at the mansion with hawk like eyes.
"Hey where did Claude go again?" Ciel asked.
"He said that he was gonna go get a closer look." Ciel was silent again he didn't stare at the mansion like Alois. He was to busy having an anxiety attack. He didn't think that he'll be able to still feel this emotions.
"Hey! Look someone is outside." Alois said. Ciel looked up. He used his demonic vision to look closer. No, it wasn't him. It was a different servant.
"Ugh. I'm getting so impatient. Let's get a closer look Ciel." Alois jumped out of the bush and started running. Ciel was hesitant to move, but he gave in and started to chase after Alois.
They both used their demonic powers to run to another hiding space that was closer. The two boys sat in a big tree that was in the garden.
Alois and Ciel scanned threw all the rooms. Ciel's mind started to wonder off to space again. Alois scanned threw all the rooms multiple times until he say a figure threw the window. He let out a gasp then started to whisper Ciel's name.
"Ciel. Ciel. There he is. In that room." Ciel slowly looked up, looking into the room to see a tall dark figure walking around, cleaning the room. A tear rolled down Ciel's cheek. Suddenly Ciel saw black and fainted. Falling out of the tree and hitting the dirt ground. Alois went after him holding his body. They were out in the open, immediately Alois carried Ciel to a different hiding area, away from the mansion.

Ciel woke up to a gentle breeze and two faces staring down at him. Alois and Claude.
"Ciel? Are you okay?" Alois asked. Ciel sat up groaning, and rubbing his head.
"What the hell happened?" Ciel asked.
"You fainted when we were trying to find Sebastian." Ciel stopped for a moment. Ciel opened his mouth,
"That was him. That was him. That was him in the room, he really did find a new master." That's all Ciel could say, That was him. Repeating over and over again.
"Ciel were not exactly sure if he does have a new master. We just saw him." Ciel shook his head furiously.
"I saw him, his new master. He was in the other room, looking at us. He smiled in a demonic way, he knew we were there. When I saw him I fainted because now I know it's true. Sebastian now has a new master." tears rolled down his cheeks. Ciel got up and started to walk off. When Alois looked closer at Ciel he saw his aura. It was dark and filled with so much hate and sorrow.
"Tonight, I'll kill them. Both of them." Alois and Claude stayed silent as Ciel walked off.

I'll kill Sebastian for betraying me.