I'm Leaving

CIEL'S POV

I laid there soundly asleep, then suddenly a loud scream was heard making me jump out of bed. I feel to the ground, the wounds all over me aching every part of my body. I steadily got up pushing my weight on to the bed. "I want these wounds to be gone already." I grumbled.

I walked out of my room and started to walk the corridor towards Alois room. As I walked, I kept on wobbling from my weak legs. I leaned against the wall while walking not wasting any time to check up on Alois.

I bet he's fine, Alois is always in Claude's site so he has to be fine.

During all that rushing I forgot about Sebastian just for that moment. I got to Alois room opening it to see Alois passed out in Claude's arms. My eyes widen, there was no movement in him and it didn't look like he was breathing. I slowly walked towards him still wobbling with eyes in shock. "W-what happened?" Claude stared at me then finally spoke. "He's passed out please do not worry Ciel just got back to your room and rest a little while more. I'll have Hannah check on your wounds."

My cheeks flushed red with anger, knowing that he wasn't telling the truth, "Tell me what happened now! I'm tired of not hearing the truth! Now... what happened!"  Claude sighed, "Alois was feed up not helping finding Sebastian, so he wanted to become a demon and I turned him into one." I was speechless, I couldn't say anything but stare at Alois limp body.

"I'm not sure if he'll become a demon because some people never made it back to life when they tried to turn into one. We'll just have to wait and see." I clenched my fist putting my head down, "How long will it take?" I questioned him, "Until morning and the final results will be shown." I nodded my head and then left the room.

I didn't care about my wounds any more and walked normal again. I wanted to cry so badly but I couldn't, there was nothing left in me. I walked into my room and closed the door behind me plopping myself onto my bed. "Why Alois? You are already a big help to me." I said to myself.

I crawled into bed with the curtains open letting in the moonlight, while I stared at it. I felt my eyes getting heavy and then falling into the dream world.

~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of loud stomping rushing back and forth in the hallway. I walked to the door opening it to see my servants and Alois servants rushing back and forth in a panic. I saw Mey-rin rush pass me so I stopped her, "Mey-rin what's going on?" she came to a stop and came over hugging me, "Oh, I'm so glad that your finally out of bed and feeling better young master. Anyways Alois is gone, Claude walked into his room this morning to find his body gone." My eyes widen and like the speed of a cheetah I ran to Alois room.

I slammed open the doors to see Claude sitting down with his face in his hands and no Alois, he's really gone. "He's gone." Claude said. I stood there not saying a thing. I bowed my head down not looking up. Suddenly the light in the room started to dim down getting darker and darker. I looked up to see the room turning black.

Claude looked up, jumping up to his feet with wide eyes. "What's happening?" I looked around. Then a slight laugh was heard some where threw out the room, "Stop trying your never gonna find me." Then another laugh but the voice was to familiar that I stopped my moving.

Out of know where Alois walked out from the shadows with glowing red eyes and his cheerful smile plastered on his face. "How's it going guys?" Claude ran over to him, hugging him real tightly not wanting to let him go.

The light in the room shined again through the windows. "I'm so glad you made it through Alois." Claude said still hugging him.

They were talking so i decided to leave. I went into my room, sitting on top of my bed thinking.
Alois is now a demon, he could help the others now that have unnatural powers.

Now I started to feel... helpless. I'm sitting here while I'm making the others search for you know who. He's my lover and I'm not doing anything. I really wanted to cry but I didn't feel any tears form in my eyes.

"I'm gonna go look for Sebastian." I said to myself. I got up ignoring my wounds, walking to the closet grabbing some closes to wear. I grabbed a bag then packing a extra outfit to wear.

I then walked to the kitchen and to my surprise no body was there. I packed my bag some food wrapping it with a piece cloth then putting it in my bag. Next I grabbed a canteen, filling it with water then putting it around my neck leaving the kitchen. I walked back to my room writing a note then placing it on the nightstand.

I walked out the manor with all my supplies. I walked down the dirt path with trees casting shadows from the sun.

~~~~~1 HOUR LATER~~~~~

An hour already passed and my legs are already giving out with the wounds. There was farmer by the fence petting one of his horses. I walked up to him asking the guy a question, "Excuse me sir. But I would like to buy one of your horses?" The guy cocked an eye brow thinking, "What's the price?" I pulled out a sack of coins not worried since i brought extra. "Will this cover it?" I shook the sack of coins with his eyes widen.

I rode on my new horse that I paid for just a minute ago. I went off the trail and walked into the grassy fields continuing the search for Sebastian.