Ooh that was rude.

Oh well!

"You will not believe what just happened," I said to Ross quickly as I got onto the bed and straddled him without realising it. "They gave you a lifetime worth of free pizza," Ross said goofily and I just stared at him.

"Focus!" I snapped and he looked at me shocked. "That was Melanie Trump! Donald Trump's wife! You know how I told you that her designers dropped her?" I asked and he nodded his head. "What about it?" he asked and I took in a deep breath. "Ross she wants me to designer for her. She wants me to be her designer. That means outfits, pajamas, red carpet events, shoes, handbags, watches, everything you can think of. Ross do you realise how big this is?!" I asked loudly and he laughed happily. "Baby I'm so happy for you!" Ross exclaimed as he pulled me into a hug and I laughed into his shoulder. "But wait," Ross said and he pulled away.

"You didn't vote for Trump," he said and I rolled my eyes. "So? Ross this isn't a personal decision this is a business decision. Ross do you realise how big an opportunity this is? The president of the United States wife's want me to design for her! This is huge!" I said and he nodded. "I completely understand that, but what happens with your clients?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? I'm still continuing with my business and I'm still going to design for Victorious," I said and Ross nodded. "Yeah I know you won't stop, but people are dumb, Tori. Trump isn't exactly everyone's favourite person right now. Don't you think because you are designing for the Trumps it'll cause trouble for you clients?" Ross asked and I opened my mouth before closing it again. "I don't- I don't know. Why do you think it will?" I asked worriedly and Ross shrugged. "I don't know, love," he said as he placed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Ross I can't pass this up, but I also can't close my business," I whispered as a lot of thoughts ran through my head and he placed another piece of hair behind my ear. "I know. Maybe people won't even be that stupid to stop buying your clothes. We don't know what'll happen. I'm extremely proud of you, Tori," Ross said and I gave him a small mile. "Thank you. Besides she doesn't want my answer today," I said and Ross nodded.

"Happy Valentine's day," Ross said and I grinned at him. "Happy Valentine's day," I said before placing my lips against his. I forced my tongue into his mouth and he hummed softly as my hands ran through his hair. "I have to give you something," Ross said as he stood up and I pouted. "Ross I feel bad for not getting you anything," I said and he grinned at me as he opened his suitcase. "Honey I'm probably gonna enjoy this a lot more than you are," Ross said and I looked at him suspiciously as he bent down and picked up a box. He walked to ms before handing me the box that was white and had a white ribbon wrapped perfectly around it.

I opened the box and my mouth dropped open as Ross snickered. Laying in the box was a very skimpy pair of material and I grabbed the pillow next to me. I hit him in the face with it as he fell backwards and started laughing hysterically and I rolled my eyes at my idiot.

×××

"So do you wanna ride around town or go somewhere else?" Ross asked as he was busy pulling up his jeans and my eyes raked his body. "How about we go get some breakfast first? Then we go from there," Ross said again, before I could answer him. I only hummed as I looked at him zipping up his jeans and he obviously felt my eyes on him because he turned his head to me and winked at me with a cocky smirk.

I grabbed my phone before placing it in my purse and I closed it. I sprayed some perfume on me and looked at Ross again. "Let's go see what's around here," Ross said as he picked up our suitcase before placing it on the bed. "I don't know why you made the bed if there's a maid," Ross said as he placed his phone in his pocket. "Because just because there's s maid doesn't mean we have to be slobs. She's only trying to make a living for herself," I shrugged and he hummed. "You're such a good person," he said and I blushed lightly. "Thank you. You are too," I said and he smiled at me before he gave me a small, slow peck.