Book: WHENEVER

Well let's just say I had an idea. Max had gotten kidnapped by the school for the flock. They were told if they attempt to save her the school will kill her. My OC is in this one.

Max POV

"I did this for the flock," I remind myself as they make me run through the dreaded maze.
I think I was about to have one of my "headaches" again. Not the normal kind but, the brain splattering kind.
Here it was I clutched my head wishing the pain would stop. You know how I usually have bits of information, well not this time.
It showed flashbacks of my life. (P.S. this may contain a little spoilers not much though)
When the flock and I helped that baby bunny from the fox and kept it till it was okay. When I helped my sister Ella from those one boys. When I got my chip out and I was induced by Valium.
I could feel the shocking now. It was more of a distant pain now. Like on a hot summer day when you now there's a breeze but, it's just so distant.
Then I saw the flock, except I wasn't there. Angel, Nudge, and Gazzy crying their eyes out. Iggy had a pained expression like ripped my heart to shreds. Then Fang looking as if someone had just taken his heart out and stomped on it. I realized that I don't remember this moment in my life. This is what happened after I left. My flock broken and battered.
I was screaming now, screaming for this to stop. I felt pain, not the shocking of the maze but, the realization that my flock was hurting, missing me.
I can remember that day like a sharp knife right to my gut.

                    FLASHBACK

"Fang take the flock and get out of here!" I screamed at him. I knew that the school was coming and taking whatever was here with them. And if no one was here they would keep coming.
"Max, come on!" He yelled back.
"I'll make it out Fang," I said and he knew I was to stubborn. H----

             END OF FLASHBACK

"Get up you worthless freak!" I heard an eraser roaring into my ear. I would do this for the flock.
I snapped up roundhouse kick to my left, snapped a punch to my right. I felt strong arms grasp around me, I started thrashing around and elbowed whoever had me in the gut. I was a ruthless, monster out for blood. I was ready for whatever they threw at me.
I saw a white coat coming for me. When he got close I swung my leg up to connect with his chest but, I felt something in my neck I sluggishly whipped I saw Ari standing there with a wolffish grin on his fake face. With a needle in hand. As I sunk to my knees I saw just what first-hand damage I'd done, my last thought before everything went black was, This is for you, Angel, Gazzy, Nudge, Iggy, and Fang, I miss you guys too.

I woke up to a someone rattling my cage, literally! Like can I just get some rest!
Well I looked up, there was a girl there with long brown hair, black leather jacket. I hissed under my breath,"Who are you!"
"Come on, I'm getting you out of here!" She hissed right back. I noticed the rattling was her shaking it open.
"Well this is a joint effort here!" She scowled at me.
I started helping and I was out, finally I could see my flock. I started running toward the window and noticed the girl wasn't following.
"Come on!" I told her.
"No," she replied shortly.
"Com--" she cut me off.
"The white coats are coming! Get to your flock!"
"How do you--"
"I'm your voice Max, I'm invincible, besides you needed someone to get you out of that cage. And you needed someone to help you stay out," she said.
"Wow, really?"
"Yeah, and remember you can always trust me."
"One more thing."
"What?"
"Will you stop with the fortune cookie crap?"
"Nope that's the fun part, now get out of here!"

I hopped out the window just as the erasers came through the doors. I looked back and she was gone. Had I really seen her? I decided not to worry about it.

I soared to flock where I found them, with my mom. Everyone came up to hug me, but Fang. When the group hug was over I walked over to him and gave him a bone-crushing hug. He gave me a killer half-smile thing and I knew the flock would be ok.

Btw I made up that 'I am your voice thing' in case you were wondering. Just felt like it. Got a little lazy at the end, sorry bout that but you still got an update out of me! PEACE

•chlo_dogg•