chapter 16: augustus

Hey everyone sorry for the slow updates.
I hope you all are liking the story so far. Anyways happy early valentines day and I hope you all are having a good week!..

After I comforted sarah I got up and walked out of the tree house. Baltimore was sitting on a tree stump, with a few books sprawled around him.

"Hey baltimore?" I cautiously ask.

"Whats up augustus?" He asks back.

"Is it possible for a hellhound to haunt your dreams and give you nightmares?"

"Well from what ive been reading all night, it seems that a hellhound can only have a doing of that if you are his target and he has wounded you.
Augustus, I need to talk to you and sarah together." He says to me with a serious and anxious look.

I turn around and walked back into the treehouse.  I talked to sarah and told her that baltimore must talk to us together.

We both came out the treehouse and walked over to baltimore and thats when he started the talk.

"Alright, so I did some research last night. From the few books ive read you must fight the hellhound thats wounded you, together. So meaning you two have to use your senses to understand what each other is doing. Sensing each other is your way of communicating.
And you better start learning quick because from what I was just told was your nightmares started.." he says to them.

"Ok so what does the nightmares got to do with this?" I ask him.

"Well a hellhound goes through a series just to find his target. He will use the nightmares he gives you to find you and weaken you. Then once he finds you he will fight you to the death thats where the two of you come in. You both have abilities. You must learn how to commincate and cooperate with each other. I will train you and help you with some spells, but first we need to get a move on. This place isnt safe anymore. When the hellhounds get here, if we arent here then the leader of the hellhounds will leave a few of them here just in case we return. So pack up your things and get ready for a new hide out." He replies back and then starts packing his stuff together.

I look at sarah and then I can see her mind turning and a light bulb go off.

"Ill be right back."she says then runs off. I decided to get back to the treehouse and start getting our stuff together.

Sarahs pov

I run off and grabbed some ingredients that I could find then found myself another tree stump. I put the ingredients together and I decided I was going to be making a few calls.

I first called leam and belle and I told them all about what happened,  my nightmare, what baltimore told us, and my idea of where ill be going next. They talked to me for a bit and catched me up to where and how things were going and that my idea would be useful, then they told me t they had to go.

I finally decided to give out my last call hopefully shell answer.

Once I called she answered instantly.

"Well well if it isnt my big sis calling!" she answers. Hearing her familiar voice brings tears to my eyes. 
"Well hello to you too!" I answer back sarcasticaly.

"What do you want sarah,  is something wrong? You usually dont call unless theres a problem! " she rambles on.

"Oh little hazel, theres a lot going on that I need you and mom and dads help. Ill explain it to you later. See you in about 3 hours." I reply back then hung up.

Sigh, its nice talking back to my lil sis and hearing her all so familiar voice.

CLIFFHANGER..... Beware, there is going to be a new pov next chapter....   =).