chapter 7: leam

Authors note:
Soooo sorry for not updating in a while. Also i am sorry for my short chapters. I am working on making them longer.Okay so I very, very appreciate how many people are reading, commenting, and voting on my story.  thank you all and have fun reading.
Diamond F.

Chapter 7: leam

Before I ran into the woods I decided to take a walk around and try to release my stress.
Its easy to see that Augustus likes Sarah but yet I like her too.
For as long as I have known Sarah I haven't got the courage to ask her out. Now that Augustus is here I regret not having the courage quick enough.
This sucks with me being a werewolf I don't get to spend more time with Sarah and try to keep Augustus away from her.
What do I do? When I was little I heard a qoute from someone:
"If you truely love someone, you have to let it go."

(A/N, sorry guys I dont remember the qoute right but bare with me please, writers block is very hard.)
The thing is, if I truely love Sarah then why should I let her go when she means the world to me.

Belle:

The next morning, I wake up to Sarah jumping on my bed. Yippeee. I am grateful to have her as my dorm mate but getting extra sleep in is something to be more grateful for.
"Belle wake up or you will get woken up to being splashed in freezing cold water all over you."
That seem to hit the trick of waking me up. I sit up in bed and run my hand through my hair. Oh crap, today is the back to school party/dance thing. "Oohhhh, Sarah..," I say in my very calm, soothing, mocking voice " are you ready for your make-up and dress up session!?!?!"

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Two hours later after tugging, yelling, and argueing; Sarah an I are dressed up, with our hair done and make-up on.
" Belle, I appreciate that you got me all dressed up and stuff, but the next event we do that involves make-overs, I think I will pass." Sarah complains while looking for tylenol.

So we go downstairs to the dining room. we sit by Augustus and say our greetings. Augustus is dressed up in a white tuxedo with a black tie.

We eat our food and soon afterwards we all move the tables to a side and music was being played. A slow dance song came on and Augustus asked Sarah to dance. This is the time I regret when Leam isn't here. I haven't told anyone, but I really like Leam. Leam doesn't even know, because he's so caught up with Sarah, he never even thinks about me. I have tried several times to tell him how I feel but he always ends up directing the conversation back to Sarah. I love Sarah and she is my bestest friend but why won't he open his eyes and realise that Sarah only sees him as a brother, not boyfriend material. I don't know how to tell Leam any other way, but I am planning to write a letter to him and give it to him. I really like him, but I don't want to make our friendship awkward.

Authors note:
Yeahhh, so how do you like the book so far? Also what do you think of the love triangle?
So if your confused I will feel you in.
Belle likes Leam.
Leam likes Sarah.
Sarah likes Augustus.
Augustus likes Sarah.

Sooo.. does anyone have any ship names for the love triangle? Write y to ur ship names and the two you ship in the comments below. Thank you all for reading, please dont forget to vote, comment, suggest, share and follow.
Thanks,
Diamond f.