The capturing

Francis Aragon is a Businessman. He is so selfish.He is so selfish because he is so sad when his father died.On that day, that is the start of his selfishness
His glares are deadly now.His company is the BIZZ STUDIOS.Bizz studios is a very successful company.Tiffany Reyes,a photographer at Bizz Studios,has feelings for Mr. Aragon.She is a very good photographer but when she saw Mr. Aragon, she cannot think about anything but Mr. Francis Aragon.She could do anything for  Mr. Francis. One day, she's at the park then suddenly, Mr. Aragon arrived.Mr.Aragon is crossing the road when a vehicle is passing through him.Tiffany throwed Mr.Aragon off the road beacause she doesn't want someone to hurt her loved ones.Tiffany had been aslept for a while but when she opened her eyes she noticed that she is wrapped in a bandage and she's in the Hospital.During that time, Mr. Aragon had been awakened from his selfish love.Then after that moment when Tiffany is cured and had been recovered Mr. Aragon had fall in love with Tiffany.Mr. Francis Aragon invited Tiffany for a dinner but it wasn't an ordinary dinner,that time,Mr. Francis will be proposing to Tiffany and she answered "YES" and that is how she captured Mr. Francis Aragon's selfish heart.