Chapter 2 (Arriving at the Party)

authors note: please vote it only takes literaly less then five seconds to do so. i will update a new chapter. IF i get at least 5 votes

Lesly's P.O.V (point of view)

I looked around the room. There were so many college students here. Some I recognized and others were just strangers. Very cute looking guys were looking at us, but I thought they were perverts. A bunch of red plastic cups were on the floor and we each got handed a one with some pink liquid inside.

"What is it?" We asked Carmen who was tasting the liquid.

"Mmm its a drink," She notified us. We chuckled at her sarcasm.

"Well no dur but what kind?!" Wendy asked again.

"I don't know what it is but I think its alcohol so i'll pass," Natalie mumbled shoving her cup to one of us.

"Yea its wine and ok more for us!" Carmen exclaimed taking her cup happily.

"Thats good that you're not drinking Ma! Then you could drive us back home" I laughed at her. She responded by sticking her tongue out at me. We marched up to where juli was with some guys.

"Hey Lesly you made it," Juli said sounding surprised.

"Yea I wouldn't miss a party. Oh and i brought my friends along," I announced to her. The girls and Juli exchanged a nice 'hey'.

"Ok, so the guys need one more person to play White Wine Pong. Does anyone want to play?" She asks us politely. I look around to them. No one seemed to want to join the game. I looked over to Natalie. Of course, she gave me a 'heck no' face. The others were looking around their surroundings and not paying attention. Just when I was close to having to play Carmen spoke up.

"Uh I'll play but just don't get me drunk though. We have school tomorrow and I don't want a hangover!"Carmen protested.

"Ha nice one and since when do you care about school!!" Natalie asked raising her eyes brows and sounding like a mother again.

"I don't I just don't want a headache tomorrow during class with those damn teachers that don't know when to shut tha hell up!" Carmen remarked over the very loud music.

"Yea, sure," Natalie muttered not buying it.

"Um alright you are gonna be Harry's partner," Juli instructed Carmen. She turns around and gives me a death glare. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Natalie trying her best to not laugh.

'Wait wat i'd do?!!' I thought to myself.

Authors note: so is anyone reading

follow me on instagram and Twitter I have the same username for both

carmen071700