Bathroom Chat

*your pov*

The butler took me into a bathroom placing me down and ordering me to get undressed while he left and stripped the damp bed sheets of the the bed I was previously in. As he took them to what I supposed was a washing room. I closed the door and locked it. Right after turning in the tap and adjusting it to my preferred heat, also adding bubbles I slipped out of the white dress and undergarments I was warring before. "Strange?" I thought I wasn't wearing any shoes. I shook it of thinking that man before could of just took them off.

*third pov*

The room heated up quickly as the bath water ran nearly filling half way. (Y/n) Out the tip of her tie into the water already feeling stress leave her body. (Y/n) turned the water off then heard the door rattling open. "Open up miss!" The man sounded quite mad, (y/n) turned around "I'm just getting in the bath now" she yelled out. Before turning around (y/n) felt a gloved hand touch her bare shoulder. (Y/n) squealed and covered her naked body and ran past him diving into the bath making water go everywhere. The young lady popped her head out of the bubbles seeing the man smirk at her "why so shy," he walked next to the bath and kneeled down "you have a beautiful body" he smirked. This made (y/n) blush a deep red and sink lower in the bath. "T-th-thanks s-sir" (y/n) said not knowing what else to do. The man laughed deeply taking off his black tailcoat along with tie and rolling up his white shirt. He bit the top off his glove slowly pulling it off then taking off the other. He then reached into the bubbles pulling (y/n) chin out of the water forcing eye contact "my name is Claude," he smirked "tell me what my name is?" He asked moving his hand grazing your cheek. " ur um C-Claude the Trancy butler, " you stuttered, a pink blush appearing on the tip of your ears and nose.

Claude looked deep into (y/n) eyes then leaned close to your face. "Is Claude going to kiss me?" Claude was now inches away from your lips then he pushed your head under the water for a few seconds. You screamed and squirmed under the water then Claude pulled you back up. You were coughing when Claude leaned into your ear and whispered "you can't wash your hair dry" then he licked your earlobe. This made (y/n) freeze in place. Claude got up and retrieved two bottles and a bar of soap with sent of {favourite scent} (f/s) "is that (f/s)?" Sniffed (y/n). "Quite a nose you have," implied Claude squeezing a bottle of shampoo in his hand. Claude then ordered (y/n) to turn around so he could wash her hair. "I can actually do this myself," (y/n) whispered our loud enough for Claude to hear.

\\SMUT WARNING//

Claude then grabbed (y/n)'s hand and pushed her to the edge of the tub hoping in himself towing over his prey. "Get off!" (y/n) cried using her other hand trying to push the butler of  herself. It was no use he was too strong but you will continue to push him off. Claude then grabbed your other hand "I don't think you understand, you have  to obey me and tell me everything,". Right before (y/n) could talk Claude stood up drenching wet, his white shirt showing of his masculine body features. Claude then unbuttoned and pulled off his belt throwing them across the room. He then lifted up an leg signalling you to pull them off.  (Y/n)  sat down in the bubble in fear till Claude threatened "if I were you I wouldn't keep me waiting,". (Y/n) got even more scared of this butler and moved forward taking off his wet shoe and sock. Claude went on his now bare foot and more his clothed one towards you. (Y/n) carefully took off his other shoe and sock. "Good girl" Claude smirked "now the trousers,". You could feel his eyes staring directly at you as you reached up to the waist band quickly pulling his pants down letting them sink into the bath, grabbing them from under Claude's feet. You could now properly see all his body features and muscles. Claude's boxers tighten around his crotch "you know what to do," he smirked devilishly at you. (Y/n) gripped the top of the boxers and closed her eyes at she pulled them down his long legs and keeping them in her hands. Claude took his boxers from (y/n) throwing them near his other clothes.

You open your eyes looking up at the massive, erect member before you. You gulp at the size before Claude grabs a fist full of your hair pulling you onto your knees confronting his erection "suck it," he demanded shoving himself into your mouth. Your eyes teared up in build golden eyes as your mouth wrapped around him. Saliva was continuing to build up in your mouth as it dribbled down your chin into the bath. Claude's eyes glinted "I told you not to keep me waiting!" He deviously smirked as he slid himself to the back of your through nearly making you gag as he slid all the way back out again. You didn't even notice your hands were in Claude's thighs for balance. Claude leaned down you your face "with a body like that, I wouldn't of suspected you to be a virgin," he kissed you on the jaw line and licked his lips "isn't this going to be a treat," he seductively whispered. He guided your hand to his manhood while the other remained in his thigh "surly you know what to do?" Claude chuckled.

You adjusted your hand around his member arms you leaned in a licked his tip then slide it in your mouth licking in a circular motion. You stated to suck Claude off adding inch after inch, bopping your head hearing a few low moans from Claude. As you added another inch you started to gag again but Claude pulled on your hair forcing you to deal with it. Soon after Claude gripped your head letting out a deep moan as he came in your mouth and pulled himself out. You swallowed the demon greedily then realising 'did I really just go that? What came over me? Why do I want more? ' all these thoughts came over mind but interrupted by a pair of wet lips. Claude cupped your cheeks as he was deep in the kiss "good girl," he whispered before placing another small kiss on your lips.

Hello 7 reader~
Thanks for reading my story so far and I hope you like it!

Remember to follow and I don't really care about votes but you can if you like~

If there are any spelling errors please tell me
Bye for now❤️