[19] Library prt I

Start from the beginning

"Neena whom you have been talking to?", Avon asked Neena.

"It's our little secret Avon, I can't tell you", she said and giggle.

"I won't tell your secret to anybody Neena, I promise", said Avon trying not know who was the "someone invisible"

"Avon she will get angry on me about telling it to you", Neena said making Avon try to loose his control .

"Are you even seeing what is happening in this house, our sisters just disappeared and you want to keep your secret safe", Avon lost his temper and yelled at Neena making her cry.

I dragged Avon with me he is a really hot tempered person if he will yell on Neena then how we will find the truth.

"You can't yell on her Avon", I said to him handling him cold water.

I went in the living room Neena was still crying and Charlotte stayed quiet guilt of telling Avon was displaying on her face.

I walked towards Neena and tried to explain her by saying if she told us about the" invisible someone" we might find Emma and Madeline.
Making her look at me with a confused look.

"Okay I will tell you but you must not tell anyone about it", she said.
I nodded my head making her whisper in my ear.

"Roses, roses red roses now turning into black ones roses roses red roses now get ready to die soon"

"What was it", I asked her but she just looked at me like she don't know what she said.

"If you have to find the truth Avon then go to the library upstairs", Neena voice changed while saying it.

I stood up thinking what will be there in the library, I went towards the kitchen to tell Avon about it when someone tugs down shirt.

"Alone", Neena said and walk back to the couch.

When I entered the kitchen area, Avon asked me about Neena.

"Did she told you anything", he asked.

The word "ALONE", kept on coming in my head, I myself must see want was in the library, I thought and shook my head in no.

I left the kitchen without saying anything to Avon and looked at the couch but Neena and Charlotte were not there.

I called Avon, looking Neena and char not sitting on the couch he got more worried.

"Where did they go", he asked.
Avon rushed upstairs calling for Neena and Charlotte when a dark shadow appeared on the stairs pushing him down, I rushed towards Avon to help him.

"What is happening in this house?", he said falling on his knees.

Everyone was disappearing one by one but there was no clue where they were going.

Emma's P.O.V.

The silence around me was giving me the creepy feeling of staying in the room, though the door was close but it felt like anyone would come and take me with them.

I covered myself in bedsheets holding them tightly silently counting the passing time . when it felt like I had enough waited and was going to get up from bed when someone's footsteps made me close my eyes, the thought of door will get open anytime and Alex will come inside to check on me made me hide myself beneath the soft sheets.

But no one entered the knob of the door never turned, after counting till 200 numbers, I look at the close door and the dim light coming through the space underneath the door when someone's shadow passed from their once again making me close my eyes but when no one came, I took baby steps towards the door and kept my ear on it trying to check for voices , but their was none .

I carefully opened the door trying not to make any sound, a small light coming from the lamp placed on the table illuminated the passage.

As I came outside my gaze fall on the library and the abandoned room.
I slowly walked near the library staying alerted of my surrounding.

As I reached towards the room and entered it something soft like human skin touched my feet making me trip over through it but I handled myself by holding the corner of the book shelve.

The thought of being caught made my stomach cringed with fear. But when I turned to look what made me trip my heart pounding rapidly and sweat forming on my palms I looked at the person lying on the floor not moving, I slowly kneeled down to look at the face the dim light was not helping me to recognize who was it.

But then the body stir making me froze at my place. And here I was going to be in another trouble.

The silhouette stood up moving its head and looking around, not knowing I was looking at it.

But then it looked at me, in the darkness, I could feel its eyes on me wanting me to run away, I took two steps back when the person's voice made me stop.

Who do you think the person is?
1.Alexander
2.Mia
3.Rose
4.Or someone else

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

&

SHARE

©ClaireS27

Don't forget to hit the starbutton before closing this book,

👇