Home

Stiles pov
I pushed all the pieces off the board and got up I ran across Derek's loft to him and collided with his chest and was met with a tight embrace and a kiss on the head "thx god your ok, but this was just step one you need to wake up, you need to fight this" he says as he puts his hands on my cheeks. I put my hands on his and nod "ok I can do this, I can do this if your here" I smile and he nods, I turn around and take a deep breathe and go to take a breath "WAIT STILES!" He calls I turn around and he takes a step towards me and closes the space between us by smashing his lips into mine this was our first kiss and it was amazing finally he pulled away "stiles just in case I wanted you to know that I am completely and utterly in love with you" this just made me even more confident I sampled at him "I love you too Derek" I gave him a quick peck before I turned around to fight the nogitsune.

My mind was going mad trying to come up with ways to fight this thing, then my mouth opened before I could speak "you leave me and my pack alone!" I said and he fell to the ground 'YES! Haha' ok stiles you can do this "LEAVE  ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE!" I screamed and then everything went white.

I woke up in a bed with the pack around me and Derek holding my hand "what'd I miss?" I laugh as I open my eyes and everyone looks up at me "omg stiles thank god" Derek says and I look to my side "sorry sourwolf but your stuck with me" I smile and I see a tear roll down his cheek and onto his smile "good" he says before he gets up and smashes his lips into mine and I heard a lot of aw's and some ew's. we pull away and Derek rests his forehead on mine "I love you mieczyslaw stilinski" I go bright red with embarrassment and anger "what's did you just call me?" I say still in shock "you heard me" he said giving me a cheeky grin I open my mouth to speak but then my dad walks in and I just stare at him with anger and he laughs "hey I think that your boyfriend should know your real name" he says and I blush "he um we are-" Derek cuts me off "yeah" and that made me blush even more "I love you too Miguel" I said and Derek looked at me with shock "how?" He says and I smile "shouldn't your boyfriend know your middle name?" And we all laugh and I finally feel ok again with my family.