chapter 4

(January 23 at the game.)

I gave Steven a blank stare and shook my head at him. "No he's fine were he is."

Steven gave me a harsh glare and I shrugged at him and turned back to the ice rink were the players were coming out. As soon as Simon saw Damon. He started barking loudly jumping and ran over to were Damon was closest to the glass.

Damon saw and smiled coming over to it and chuckled as he put his hand on the glass and Simon licked it.

I ran over to were Simon was and grabbed his leash and started apologizing. "Sorry Am."

He shook his head and smiled broadly. "It's fine he's our new mascot remember?"

I smiled. "Yea I remember."

He chuckled and winked at me then skated away.

I walked back to my seat with an exited and a pissed off Elijah and Sebastian.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Fox snickered and pointed behind him and I saw Steven with a busted lip and black eye.

Fox pointed to Sebastian and Elijah.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

They both just looked away both fighting a smile and I just sat down. A few seconds later the game started with Alex as the goalie Dima and Jason as the wingers and Damon as the defenceman.

They all got in there places and Simon once again stood on his hind legs and his tail tagged side to side excitedly. I gave fox his leash and took off my jacket to show off Damon's hockey sweater.

15minutes into the game my adrenalin was pumping from cheering, so far we had 4 points and the other team had none. Sebastian and Elijah were cheering as hard as I was and Fox was cheering harder yelling at the other team when one of the players tried to hit Jason but Damon smashed the guy into the wall. The whole crowd was screaming and cheering for our team and as a player rammed into Damon I stood and screamed with Simon pawing at the glass and Elijah banging on it.

"The fuck you prick!!!" I screamed at the player.

Sebastian looked at me and I coughed awkwardly and looked away.

"Your really into the game." He stated.

I nodded and smiled. "It's amazing Sebastian I've never actually been to a game."

"Seb call me Seb, and you'll come to a lot of games now right?" He asked.

I smiled widely at him and nodded. "Yea, yea I'll be coming to a lot more games, Fox definitely will." I said looking at Fox his eyes glued to Jason.

I looked over at Elijah and saw him smiling at me and I smiled back at him.

Fox came and sat next to me and Simon sat at my feet definitely tired.

"We need to plan your birthday wolfy." He said to me and I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Nooo just get me a cake I just want cake and a movie night." I said pouting and he rolled his eyes at me.

"No you need a birthday party!!" He shouted and Elijah and Seb looked at us.

"When's your birthday?" Elijah asked me.

"April 10th." I replied.

He grinned at Seb. "We can help plan it." Elijah said.

I groaned in frustration and stood up. "No you ass tarts." I whined and walked away and out to a congestion stand to get some food.