Chapter 14

Yaaaaaay another chapter update! I'm going to try to start updating faster instead of like...a month gap between updates. Sorry about that!

I hope you like this chapter! :D

Oh, and this chapter is dedicated to MindBender10 because she makes me motivated to write my chapters, and she's cool :D

-Jess

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hotel was bustling about with a mass of our students, as it was announced only a few moments ago that we were leaving and heading back to the boarding school tomorrow morning.

So, since this would be out last night here, it was only natural for everyone to try and do everything humanely possible to make this memorable. Many were on their way for some fun on the beach, and others were out hanging with friends that were met over the days.

I on the other hand was sitting in the middle of my bed next to Cam, trying to figure out what to do for our last day in Florida. So far, we had nothing.

"Well, maybe we could walk around the city?" Cam suggested, but even she knew it  was a wasted effort. Either we would get lost, or we would - with my luck- fall off a cliff. But if we didn't do something today, we would leave tomorrow wondering what could have been.

Yeah, a little over-dramatized, but still.

Right now it was just me and Cam in our room; Nate was hanging with some of his "bros" and Ty was God knows where.

Thinking of his name, I involuntarily blushed a deep red.

Ever since we kissed the other day, I hadn't seen him or been able to talk to him. In a way I was glad because I needed time to sort my feelings about him and everything else in my crazy life.

Like Elijah.

Ugh.

I didn't think I really liked him more than a friend, but we kissed too. Plus, I wasn't even sure if I was going to see him before we left, so it obviously wouldn't have worked out anyway.

"Aubrey? Hello, earth to Aubrey!" Cam waved her hand in front of my face and started snickering when I flinched.

"Sorry, what?" I asked.

"Well if you were listening, I was saying how we should totally go get the guys and Monica and have a campfire down on the beach!"

"Is that even legal?"

"Please, is anything fun legal anymore?" She started giggling again, and I had to join in this time. After a few minutes deliberating, we both agreed that this would probably be the best thing to do on our last night here.

We decided that we should probably change before we left or tried to find everyone else. Cam quickly changed into a pair of jean shorts and a black tee while I went with my usual sweats and tank top. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and I was all set to go.

"I"ll go find Monica and bring her down to the lobby to wait for you while you find Nate and Ty," Cam said with a sweet smile.

"Wait, I don't even know where they are!"

"Calm down! Nate went down to hang in the cafe with some guys, and Ty was with him last time I saw," she explained, and I stuck my tongue out at her.

We departed and I quickly made my way down the hall, stopping shortly for the maid that was pushing her little cart off of the elevator.

I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button to go down to the first floor to find the guys. My foot was tapping quickly as I waited for the elevator to start making its descent to the lower floor.