Chapter 2:Whos she?

Start from the beginning

There are some locked rooms all around the house but you're always allowed to access the keys if you have a good excuse, "Glooma says as she shows them each room. They are first led to the videogame room. It's a large room with a book case filled with videogame CDs, game guides, and books based on video games or vice versa. There is a large flat screen TV with a display under it showing different consoles like PlayStation 1,2,3,4, Game Cube, Xbox one and 360, Wii, Wii u, and even a high quality CPU meant for pro gamers. It is somehow all plugged into the TV all at one and you can select one with a press of a button. On the sides there are game cartridges, hand held devices, and what seems to be the oculus and its add-ons.

There is a display case filled with very, very, old Consoles and hand-held devices. There are also things for music making. There's a couch in the center of the room. Right next to the door is a drawers labeled, "Storage of wires." Strangely enough there is even a microphone and camera seemingly set up for live streams. Spectra goes bug eyed in awestruck and bows down to the room saying, "HAIL THIS SANCTUARY FOR GAMERS!!! IM UNWORTHY!!!" Elli smirks and says, "That's everyone's reaction when they first see this room. Ya know you can play the games here right?" Spectra sounds excited, "SERIOUSLY?!? AWESOME!! What games do you have?"

Glooma shrugs saying, "I think we have life is strange, Until dawn, Overwatch, Undertale, Minecraft ,FNaF 1-4 world and SL, Portal 1- 2, To the moon, Stardew Valley, Pokémon, a bird story, that dragon cancer, fire watch, Mario cart and party, Kirby, Yoshi, final fantasy, some legend of Zelda and that's just the top of the list..." Spectra look shocked,"Jeez that's a lot of games...." They pass the living room which had lots of comfy chairs, a couch, another flat screen TV, a karaoke machine in the corner, a movie player and projected are also seen in the room. "Nothing much..." Vanilla says then shows Spectra Ellinore's Art/ music room.

The very large room is divided by a black screen made of paper like the ones seen in anime. The right half of the room is painted with light happy pastel colors and is filled with musical instruments like flutes, clarinets, guitars, violins, organs, ocarinas, harps, lyres, and more. There is even an area that looks to be set up for live streaming and recording. There's a computer sitting in an area that the black screen is cut off.
On the left side, the room is painted with darker colors but is filled with canvases, pencils, sprain cans, scissors, and lots of different coloring materials, sponges, smocks, and painting.

"This entire room is yours, Elli?" Spectra asked in shock. "Well it used to be smaller and had less things but it became a public domain for everyone and Uni agreed to expand the room and add more things but yeah... It's mine," Elli says. They walk past the kitchen on the way heading down to the basement. It's filled with a shelf filled with cook books and a pantry filled with baking and cooking supplies. There seems to be one whole fridge filled with soda, ice cream, ETC and one for regular food.

(On the side note, I would like to explain why there are such detailed rooms like the video game room and the music room. I didn't wish to put too much of this but I want you to get kind of how the room looks like since they will be staying in this house allot and they will be chilling. You may be wondering why else? I may do some call backs to these room descriptions or may do something like this in the future.

Example:
Someone is quietly playing the harp in the music room and the room is filled with wonderful music. If one were to check the music room, they would find Ellinore and Spectra playing the harp together. Spectra, surprisingly enough, can play better than Ellinore.

This can be used to describe hobbies and interests of the OCs. You may even use this for reference when I get the ask or dare Uni and Company book.

Example:
Anon asks, "YO VANILLA!! What choice did you make when you played at the Life is strange ending??"

Anyways back to the story)