Vial 10

"Jumin!" said Zen, hitting the 27-year old with his pillow.

"What the hell do you want?" Jumin asked annoyed, half-awake.

"I want you to sing to me~ I can't sleep!" complained Zen throwing his hands behind his head. His flawless white hair hit the pillow, making the albino yawn softly.

"I don't sing..... But, I can tell you a bedtime story.... Would you like that, Zen?" Jumin asked Zen, turning to his direction.

"Bedtime stories are for kids..... Could you please sing?"

"Fine.... But, if my vocals aren't good, it's on you."

"Okay,"

(Play the song..... That's the song he's singing, just in Korean.... ^-^ IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.)
Jumin cleared his throat, and took a deep breath. "Overcast stitches over my wounded heart, hoping to reach far from the top. Because at dawn, remembering the days of the past. The sun strikes, as the birds fly above. The stunning blue cast, and I am here forgotten. However even alone, God smiles at me anyways. Please don't go, please don't go~ The pounding in my heart starts to die~ My tears engulf my face with pain I cannot hold. Please say you'll stay, please say you'll stay~ I'm begging you please don't go~ You've not seen anyone else I hope. Faint in nostalgia and written in my tears......." When Jumin finished softly singing the first verse, Zen was quietly snoring beside him, his hands wrapped around Jumin's arm.

"Sweet dreams, my sleeping beauty~" whispered Jumin into Zen's ear, and then kissed him on the forehead.

~

Tuesday Morning

"When Jumin woke up, he started to stare at the albino's beautiful red eyes~" narrated Zen, lying down in bed next to Jumin.

"Huh?" Jumin asked, blinking absentmindedly at Zen. "Why are you narrating?"

"Because, today's a very important day!"

"What gives you the right to narrate my actions?"

"The cold ice prince then finally awakens from his slumbers, his cold and unpleasant demeanor making the handsome young man with long white hair a bit frightened."

"Seriously, stop it. Who gave you the right to title me as a cold ice prince?" Jumin asked the albino, rubbing his eye.

"I don't know....... TODAY'S THE PARTY! I'M JUST SO EXCITED!!" exclaimed Zen, throwing his arms into the air.

"Oh right. Today's the RFA party.... We should get some breakfast and then get ready for the party. It starts at noon," said Jumin, getting up from bed.

"Right! I'll make us breakfast! How does scrambled eggs sound?"

"It sounds like a good breakfast. What else?"

"Awe, you're no fun Jumin~ I'll just get breakfast ready, alright?"

"Sounds good,"

~

"Hey Jumin! Could you help me with this?" called out Zen from Jumin's room, trying to fit his suit on.

"Coming right now, honey."

"H-honey?"

"I'm sorry..... It was just an old habit of mine..."

"No, I don't mind..... But, I really wish I could remember everything....I really do...."

"Uh......... Anyway, you wanted he to help you with your suit?"

Zen nodded. Jumin then fixed Zen's tie and jacket. "There we go.... Now it's all straight and perfect...."

"Thanks Jumin....."

"Don't mention it..." murmured Jumin, fixing his own sleeve. "Well, shall we head to the car now? It's 11:37 already..."

"Yeah, we should get going now...."

Zen followed Jumin out to the black limousine that was parked outside his penthouse. Driver Kim opened up the door for the two men, and let them in. "You go in, Zen... You are the guest."

"Oh, uh...thanks Jumin..." Zen climbed into the limousine, and then Jumin followed him in. Driver Kim then closed the car door, and then began driving to the RFA party.

~

RFA Party||Noon

"Thank you, Driver Kim." bowed Zen, smiling at Driver Kim. Jumin just nodded, leading Zen to the entrance.

"You go first, Zen."

"Why?"

"Because I want to be a polite gentleman, that's all...."

"Oh, well in that case.... I'll gladly go in first." smiled Zen, opening the door. Jumin followed the albino in right behind him.

Jumin began to sweat and fiddle with his sleeves. He couldn't think straight, and was feeling light-headed. His view of the world began to become blurry very slowly. The only thing he could hear or see was a faint voice calling out to him, and a blur of white, red, and a pale peach color.

"Jumin! Jumin!! Jumin, can you hear me?" the voice called out. "Jumin, are you alright? You're sweating a lot!! Are you nervous?" The voice was becoming more familiar and clear.

When Jumin's vision came back into focus, the voice that was calling out to him was Zen. "Jumin? Are you nervous or something? You're sweating and you seem uneasy."

"What? Oh no....I'm just fine... I just need some water to freshen up... I'm just feeling very parched at the moment.... If you would excuse me, Zen." Jumin said faintly, excusing him from the 24-year old albino.

"Okay.... Just know that the RFA and I are here for you...." sighed Zen, letting go of Jumin's shoudler.