Vial 1

"Zen, what do you mean?" asked MC, her hand gently placed on the albino's shoulder.

"Who's Jumin, and why did they call me, 'honey'?" Zen asked once again, this time a bit more annoyed.

"Seven, what was contained in that vial?"

"Huh? Oh, let's see....." Saeyoung said, leaning over to see the label. "It's a memory....forgetting...potion...." sighed Saeyoung.

"Memory forgetting? Then, why only memories of Jumin?"

"Well, the label says that, 'The person who has been affected by this potion will forget everything and anything they knew about their most loved one,' Yep.....that's what it says..."

"Well, at least on the bright side, we know Zen really did love Jumin...." sighed MC.

"Wait, I was gay?" asked Zen, a dumbfounded look plastered on his pale face once again.

"Uh..... Ahem, Zen... The thing is, you were...uh... You were in a special type of relationship with...uh...this guy, um...uh... You were, uh.... You were, you were..... You we-" stammered MC before being cut off by Saeyoung.

"Dude, no easier way to say this: You were gay. With Jumin Han. Period." Saeyoung said bluntly, eating a bag of Honey Buddha Chips.

"SAEYOUNG, YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THOSE KINDS OF THINGS SO STRAIGHTFORWARDLY!" exclaimed MC, glaring once more at the red head.

"What, just stating the facts..." winked Saeyoung.

"Anyway, so.... So, how do you feel?"

"I feel, I feel confused..... So, you're telling me that I was in this deep relationship with this guy named, Jumin Han?" Zen asked, rubbing his head.

"Yes, exactly." nodded MC.

Zen's phone began ringing once again. The albino looked at the picture, and saw that it was Jumin.

"Well, answer it," said MC.

Zen nodded only once before answering the call. "Uh, hello Mr. Han?"

"Zen, you know you don't have to call me that... Anyway, where are you? When I came home, you weren't there... Are you at the market or something?"

"Uh, my mom taught me to not talk to strangers..... Stranger danger...." whispered Zen.

MC facepalmed while Saeyoung was laughing his butt off.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP, SEVEN?! I'M ON THE PHONE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!" exclaimed Zen, yelling at Saeyoung. "Anyway, you were saying?"

"I see.... You're at Luciel's house then... Well, I'll see you later, my Zenny~" chuckled Jumin as he hung up.

"Zenny? What the frick....." Zen said to himself, squinting his eyes at his phone.

"Remember anything?" asked MC.

"No....."

"Wait, I got an idea.... What if we recreate their moments together? Maybe that'll jog his memory." suggested Saeyoung, chugging down the last few pieces of chips.

"That's a great idea, Seven!"

"What," squeaked Zen.

"Seven, you know the drill."

Saeyoung and MC both grabbed each one arm and dragged Zen to one of Saeyoung's 'babe cars'. They then drove to Jumin and Zen's house, and parked their car in the front. When they knocked on the door, Jumin answered it.

"Uh, was he drunk?" asked Jumin, looking at the tired Zen.

"No, he's just asleep...." sighed MC.

"Quick, kiss the princess." chuckled Saeyoung, pushing Zen towards Jumin's chest.

"W-what? I'm not kissing your girlfriend." said Jumin.

"I MEANT ZEN!" exclaimed Saeyoung, pointing at the unconscious albino in Jumin's arms.

"Oh...... Why do I need to kiss him? N-not that I'm complaining..."

"Just kiss the dang guy...."

"Alright, alright.... But, could you give us some privacy first?"

"Fine," shrugged Saeyoung and MC as they turned around and walked out to the car.

Jumin then set Zen down onto the ground, crouching down to kiss him on the lips. The 27-year old man landed his luscious lips onto the albino, and when Zen woke up, he went wide eyed.

"AHHHHH!! WHY IS THIS MAN KISSING ME?!" shrieked Zen, hitting his head against the wall.

"Zen?" Jumin said quietly.

MC and Saeyoung heard yelling and ran towards the two men.

"What happened? I thought I heard a lady screaming?" Saeyoung teased.

"That was me, you idiot!"

"Oh....... Then it was a girl..." smirked Saeyoung.

"SEVEN!" both Jumin and MC said, scolding the 22-year old hacker.

"Sorry,"

"Anyway, what happened Zen? Why did you scream?"

"That man was kissing me when I woke up!"

"That man, is your boyfriend...." reminded MC.

"What's going on?" Jumin asked, his arms crossed and face serious.

"Okay, the truth is..... Zen tripped over Seven's pants, and a memory forgetting potion spilled on him...resulting in him losing all memories of his most loved one..." explained MC as she played with her fingers behind her back.

"What?"

"On the bright side-"

"WHAT BRIGHT SIDE?" Jumin asked, his cold eyes sinking into Saeyoung's soul.

"Uh, on the bright side, at least we know that he loves you a lot.... Heh-heh......" squeaked Saeyoung, hiding behind MC.

"That doesn't comfort me at all..." Jumin said with a straight face.

"That's why we came here to try and recreate the moments you two had together!" Saeyoung said, punching his fist into the air.

"Moments?" Jumin said, looking at Saeyoung and MC, and then at Zen.

"Jumin,"

"Yes?"

"Get in the car, you too Zen." said MC bluntly.

"For whatever reason?" asked Zen.

"No questions, just get in the car. Now." retorted Saeyoung, walking towards his car already.