Who we are .

I looked around and sore a dozon people who i had met in my early days at the school . They had never been my favorite people . Most of us didnt get along very well . I guess that is because we all held a grudge .

I found the boy who had yelled out the comment. I had met him on my bery first day in the town . His name was josh . He always has tryed (not secseed ) to be smarter than me. Me and him have been rivles for years . I wondered why he was here , but then i saw his friend named tom next to him a asummed what had happened.

I sat down at a spear seat at the front . It was next to another boy who i had never seen before. He looked at me curiously. We were analysing each other. He was cute. i liked his acuqa eyes. I quickly looked away befor he could seeme blush. 'Who was he' i wondered .

Miss werter came in to the hall . She put her things down and stould in front of us . She had a very angery face when looking at us .

"You do know that i had places to be today but in stead i still have to look after you! You all are here because of miss in counters with others so you will sit in thos hall with all the doors locked for an hour . If i come in and so some one hurt ,i WILL be seeing you all tomorrow " .

This was her way of teaching. She would force us around each our until we could stand each other.

"So get comfy you'llbe here for a long time " then she picked up a clip bourd and marked the role.

First there was mark. Mark is a boy who always dose that trick were when leave your bag he takes everything out turns your bag inside out and puts everything back in it again . he has done it to me about a million times.

Second was tom . Tom was just a bad influence to everyone. I dont like him at all . he was usaly in fights with anyone. once he tryed to get into a fight with me .he slaped me so i bunched him the prick got what was comeing to the him.

Third was the cute boy next to me his name was Nathan. He said here quickly and confidentiality. Then he looked at me with a smerk.

Last but sertently not the lest destructive was josh .josh was i my first class we never were friends we hang out with different people.  Josh was sitting with his feet on the chair.

"Get your feet off the chair josh" said miss werter

"What you said get comfortable." josh replied