Meg and Megakles duck together to avoid the flames, then stands back up again.
Pain tries to calm Hades by sayings, "Wait!  Wait, big guy!  We can still cut in on his waltzing."
Then Panic catches on what Pain is doing and continues with saying, "That's right!  And-and-and we made him mortal. With (Y/N) the bond is pretty much still sealed. That's a good thing.  Didn't we?" Then Pain nods in agreement.
Hades then starts to calm down a bit saying sinisterly, "Hmm.  Fortunately for the four of you, we still have time to correct this rather egregious oversight.  And this time, no foul-ups."

Time Skip by the All Evil Hades 😈

Back to Your P.O.V
--------------------------------------------------------
You, Hercules and Phil were flying on Pegasus. Flying right over Thebes.
"Wow!  Is that all one town?" Hercules asks so excitedly. You giggled a bit and blushed as you looked up at him. But then you started to feel a searing pain where the scar of an 'H' is. You tried to not show the pain on your face as you all flew above Thebes. But, you felt Phil nudge you and asks, "You alright kid?" You just look at the clouds you are sailing past and say softly, "Yeah, I'm fine" Phil then shakes off his worried feeling about you and says, "One town, a million troubles.  The one and only Thebes.  The Big Olive itself.  If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere."

You guys landed and started walking through the crowds. "Stick with me, kids.  This city is a dangerous place" When given the signal, you begin to cross a road with Phil and Hercules, and almost got hit by a carriage. Then the crazy driver yelled at you and the others, "Look where you're goin', numbskull! Then Phil screams back at the driver, "Hey, I'm walkin' here!!!" Then Phil turns to You and Hercules, "You see what I mean?  I'm tellin' you -- wackos."

Then you started passing by all these merchants. As you guys strolled by you heard one merchant say, "Pita bread, pita bread, get your pita bread here!"
Then this weird guy goes up to Hercules, Phil and you and says,  "Hey, Mack." As he opens his coat, you look away straight away, while you hear Phil say
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" The smuggler asks, "You wanna buy a sundial?" Which Phil replies, "We are not interested, alright? Come on, guys." Then another crazy guy runs up to you all and screams "The end is coming!  Can't you feel it?" Phil just rolls his eyes and responds, "Yes, yes.  Thank you for the info.  Yes.  We'll ponder that for a while." Then looks at you and Hercules saying, "Just stare at the sidewalk.  Come on. Don't make eye contact.  People here are nuts.  That's because they live in a city of turmoil.  Trust me, kids." Then her tells Hercules "You're gonna be just what the doctor ordered."
A little way further, you see a a group of people talking about tragedies. You hear one big woman say, "It was tragic!  We lost everything in the fire!"

Then a man that looks like he was burnt to a crisp holds up a burnt black cat, which mews weakly. And says, "Everything ... except old Snowball here."  Then more people intervene, this one bulky man says, "Now were the fires before or after the earthquake?"
"Wow!" You thought. "This town really is full of tragedy. I just hope Hercules can take care of..." but before you could finish your sentence you leg started to burn even more. The more you thought of him the more it hurt, but at times when you were close, it didn't hurt at all. "What is happening to me?!?" You ask yourself. As you walk/limp your way over to the people with Hercules. Hearing more about tragedies, one thin woman said, "They were after the earthquake -- I remember." Then a heavy women cuts in, "But before the flood." A old man starts to argue, "Don't even get me started on the crime rate."
The heavy women adds, "Thebes has certainly gone down-hill in a hurry." The old man starts saying, "Tell me about it.  It seems every time I turn around there's some new monsted wreaking havoc and I --"

Then the burnt in man jumps in saying, "All we need now is a plague of locusts." As a locust jumps onto the fountain and chirps, scaring everyone gathered there. The old man then screams, "That's it! I'm movin' to Sparta!"
As we stand in front of the disorderly group Hercules, speaks up saying, "Excuse me." They all turn and look at him and along with you and Phil.
Hercules continues saying, "It uh ... *ahem* seems to me that what you folks need is a hero." As he somewhat strikes a deflated pose. Then the bulky looking man walks up to Hercules saying, "Yeah. And who are you?" Hercules tries to say confidently but fails to do so, "I'm Hercules, and, uh, I happen to be ... a hero." Then they start to laugh. You just stand at his said and glares, stating "He a magnificent man and a great Hero!" "Is that so?" The old man asks staring at you unconvinced. Then turns to Hercules asking, "Have you ever saved a town before?" Which makes Hercules uncomfortable as he answer. "Uh, no, uh, not exactly, but I --" Then the big man interrupted Hercules saying, "Have you ever reversed a natural disaster?"And Hercules responded with, "Well, uh ... no."

The big man then laughs and says, "Oh, listen to this. He's just another chariot chaser. This we need!" You we're so ready to knock his block off right at that moment. As another women comes in saying, "That's a laugh." As they start to walk away. But Phil beats you to the punch by saying, "Don't you pea-brains get it?" One of the women then just looks down at Phil and says, "Hmm?" Phil answers that with, "This kid is the genuine article."
The burnt up man says, "Hey ... isn't that the goat-man who trained Achilles?"
The big man says laughing a bit, "Yeah, you're right ... hey, uh, nice job on those heels! Ya missed a spot!" As that made Phil go red and yell, "I got your heel -- right here!" He leaps at the big man and starts beating him up. You just watch smirking and chuckling a bit. Then again wondering how Phil cane beat up such a huge guy, but then your thoughts are cut of by Phil's comment, "I'll wipe that stupid grin off your face! You --" As Hercules pulls him away again and looks at you for support and you give him a look asking "What?" Then you get the look back, "Can you help me here?" You mumble, "Fine...Fine" Then you talk to Phil saying, "Hey, Phil! Phil! Phil! Take it easy, Phil."

The big man then stares up at Hercules, you and Phil with a black eye and a couple missing teeth, which reminds you never to get Phil angry, "What are you, crazy? Sheesh!"
Then the heavy women intervenes saying, "Young man, we need a professional hero, not an amateur."
As they start to walk away again and Hercules yells out, "Well, wait! Stop!" And then sighs. You then grab his hand (not caring about the pain of your scar) as Hercules looks at you with saddened eyes, "How am I supposed to prove myself a hero if nobody will give me a chance?" You speak up saying, "You'll get your chance." While Phil cuts in saying, "You just need some kind of catastrophe or disaster."

Then in the distance you see that girl from the forest.. Meg and 'Oh Gods' you think and her brother. The girl Meg runs up to Hercules pushing you out of the way saying as you fall into Megakles arms. You look up to see that same exact smirk and get out of his arms as quickly as possible. When you hear Meg say, "Please! Help! Please! There's been a terrible accident!" Hercules looks surprised saying, "Meg?"  As you hear Phil mumble "Speakin' of disasters." And reply, "I know right." And glare at her quietly as she says, "Wonderboy! Hercules, thank goodness!" You feel a presence behind you as a hot breath is on your neck. "You know jealousy looks good on you." You look around to see Megakles behind you and just go back to glaring not even responding to him. "Awe. What's wrong my little Wondergirl" As Megakles wraps his arms around you waist. Sick of his little games you back to Hercules as you hear him say, "Kids? Trapped? Phil! (Y/N)! Phil, this is great!" Meg says, "You're really choked up about this, aren't ya?"
Hercules drags Meg over to Pegasus saying "Come on!" And lifts her on Pegasus. "(Y/N)?" Hercules asks. But you see there isn't any room left. "Go on without me. I'll meet you there. But for now go save those kids" you try to smile but it doesn't seem to come out right. Hercules seems to notice your destress but shakes it off. Then Meg butts in saying
"No, I -- you don't under -- I have this terrible fear of heights!" You hear Pegasus just chuckle and flies even faster. You smile to yourself, then you see Phil running and panting behind, " I'm right behind ya, kid! Whoo! I'm way behind ya, kid. (Sputtering) Whoo-ha, I got a fur wedgie." You look over at Megakles who just smiled at you and you smile back and walk/run to the gorge to see Hercules save the kids. But couldn't help to feel a slight pain in your chest, which made you sadden, and think about Hercules and what was between you two. Was it nothing? Just a friendship? Or was it more? And who you wanted it to be more! As you and Megakles started nearing the gorge with the surprise trap waiting inside.

Hey Peeps, Disney_Reader Here!!  Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter . I am so happy I could finally update and I will start doing so more and more. I'm getting so into this book and I'm glad you guys are loving it too!! 😆🙏 As I added in a few more secrets about the your hidden scar, as a few suggestions asked to put more. And trust me there will be more 😈😂. Love you all, comment, like/vote and follow.
Disney_Reader out!