Chapter 21: The night after the Big 21

AUTHORS NOTE: YOOOO GUYS WHATS UP. I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS ITS JUST THAT I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO WITH THIS STORY ANYMORE. I'M IN THE WORKS FOR ANOTHER STORY RIGHT NOW SO THIS MAY HAVE 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS THEN ITS FINALLY OVER. I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE READ THIS STORY YOU TRULY KEPT ME GOING THERE FOR AWHILE AND I OWE YOU. LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I AM TAKING IDEAS FOR HOW THE NEXT THREE SHOULD GO SO PLEASE SEND ME IDEAS IF YOU STILL READ. THANKS XOXO DrewsleyChadberg1993

CHELSEAS POV

I rolled over as I hear the familiar sound of birds chirping and waves crashing on the beach somewhere. It started to rain last night as drew and i began to leave the beach. It clearly didnt last long since the suns out now. We were both ignoring the rain anticipating my other birthday present he had promised me on the beach. we had crashed threw his door barley shutting it as we began the feverishness of ripping one anothers clothes off. I love drew and the fact that i can give myself to him whole heartily and know that he would except me sends more love powering threw me as the hunger for him deepens and pulls at the muscles i my lower stomach.

I smile as i remember all the great things from earlier that day and cant help the little giggle i let escape when i see Drew laying next to me smiling in his sleep. His hair is massive thanks to the sex and I can only imagine what my hair looks like. I prop myself up on my elbow and watch him as he chuckles at whatever dream hes having. I wonder what hes dreaming about? I get lost in thought when i hear someone knock on his bedroom door. The knock almost doesn't make a noise its so light so i know whoever on the other side doesn't want to wake us up.

I hop out of bed ever so lightly hoping not to disturb him in his peaceful dream. I grab one of his shirts and head to the door. I notice my bra is hanging form the door knob. I make a face as I remove it and toss it over on the other side of the room. I open the door and see a very red faced Keaton in the door way. I smile but he looks nervous. "You okay keats?" he looks down the hall and I motion for him to come inside. "can we talk Chelsea?" I nod my head at him. "Of course Keaton you know you can come to me for anything. Whats wrong?" He motions to go out on the balcony so we don't wake up Drew who is still smiling. I close the screen door and turn toward Keaton who throws his arms around in me a hug. 

I return it. "Keaton whats up? Are you okay?" He pulls back and looks at the ground. "you cant get mad at me and you cant kill me or tell anyone I'm telling you this because the guys will bust my balls for telling you first and not them." this has to be serious if he hasn't said anything to Wes and Drew. "Keaton of course I wont." He sadly smiles and breathes in deep before releasing it. "Okay I lskjdflisjdoflw." He mumbles the last part so I cant hear any of it. I lean forward raising a brow. "What?" He sighs. "I think I like Riley." I chuckle. Id hope so Keaton I mean she is my cousin and all but I think she likes you back." He runs a hand threw his hair. "There's more."

I turn away from him and lean against the balcony. His eyes go wide. "What?"  He shifts his eyes up. "uh your only wearing Drew's shirt and i just noticed." I turn 8 shades of red when i realize the black tee shirt only comes long enough to cover my butt. Shit. "OH fuck! i forgot sorry let me throw on some shorts." i go into Drew's room and grab his basketball shorts and pull them on. they hang passed my knees and I have to hold them up but whatever I'm covered and we can get this over with it. 

Sorry about that please continue before I become even more embarrassed. He looks at me again. "You cant get mad at me though." I sigh "Jesus Keaton I wont get mad at you whats wrong?" He looks at me with tears brimming his eyes. "Last night when we had the bonfire for you I saw her at the end of the beach. She was looking so Hot I couldn't help it. We went back tot he house shortly after you and Drew left and she was a bit drunk and we were making out and one thing lead to another..." He trailed off as he ran a hand threw his hair. Realization hit me. "Keaton.." He looked over at the driveway. "Did you and Riley..." He looks over at me letting me know he and her did have sex. Its written in his expression. A wave of emotions hit me all at once.

Rileys old enough to take care of herself but since shes like a sister to me i want to kinda punch Keaton or Yell at him or Hug him because I'm glad it was him and her and not her ex-boyfriend mcdouchbag. I look down grinning but then something pops in my mind." "WAIT. Did you guys use protection?" Im not sure if shes on Birth control or what because im not around enough but I know they know how a condom works. I see Keaton take a step back. "Uhh..." My eyes grow wide as it hits me. Hes scared he mightve gotten her pregnant. 

Before I can completely think about it I run toward Keaton who already took off toward Drews Door. I stop and throw a bra on and some jean shorts before screaming Keaton and seeing Drew sit straight up in bed. "Whats going..." Is all i hear before i fly down the hall. I stop at the stairs and run a hand threw my wild hair. What am I doing? I walk the stairs and see a sea of people passed out all of the apartment. I see the door is slightly open and make my way toward it. I see Keaton standing at the end of the driveway. I sigh. "Keaton im not going to hurt you and im not mad." I take a step forward. I see Drew standing on the balcony out of the corner of my eye watching us. "Keaton..." All of a sudden water hits me and completely soaks me from head to toe. I look up and see Riley and Wesley holding a bucket of water and drew off at the side gasping for breath from laughing so hard.

It was a trick. I turn back around to Keaton who look at me and his smile falters when hes sees my face. "You re so dead!" He takes off running but I'm almost half way there when a pair of arms wraps around me and spins me in a circle. I hadn't paid much attention to it but I have a headache (probably from a hangover) and am feeling nauseated. I'm kicking and cursing when i hear a big deep laugh. I turn my head and see Ryan laughing at me.  I smile. "You all suck!" They all laugh.

I walk back into the house as everyone who was apparently already awake starts laughing and saying good morning and all that. I fake scowl at everyone and run upstairs where Riley Wesley and Drew are all standing. Riley come up and starts twirling my wet hair around her finger laughing. Im glad you think this is so funny jerk. Before she can escape I grab her and hug her getting her clothes all wet. She screams and I set her back down smiling at my mini win and stick my tongue out. If anyone who didn't know me was watching this scene they wouldn't believe i had just turned 21 they'd think I was 12. Wesley and drew are both laughing as I step out of the balcony. I shake my hair which is still sopping wet and get water on both of them to. I saunter into the bathroom and turn on the shower. 

I'm happy I have all these loving people around me. They are my family. the only family I've ever know and I love it.

_______

YES So I know I haven't updated in about 6 months. Im running out of ideas. I hope the people who read this still enjoy it as much a s i do. You guys have made everything i do worth it and for that I'm very thankful. Emblem3 <3