CHapter 12

We walked back to Griffens room, after that  "little episode". We made it to his beautiful dark wodden double doors, and he turned to speak to me. "Ill lead you down to the cells."

"I already know my way there." I replied confidently.

"He smirked. "Oh I see. So I assume that means Adrians the on that brought you down there."

I didn't know what to say. So I  didnt ay anything. Then he spoke again.

" Well, either way I have to go down there with you to make sure you don't take off.. So, let us be gone, little slave." I grew irritated, and he must have saw it because heonly laughed. Jerk.

 Seconds later he had me pinned up againnst the wall, with my hands above my head. Did I anger him. he leaned his face so his nose was touching my nose. "I love making you angry. Your cute when your frusterated." he smiled again.

"Whatever." I said/ He let go of me and continued walking. He had been way ahead of me. This is my chance to run. I suddenly got very excited. I glanced around for the nearest exit. Could I make it? I only hopedAnd seconds lateer, I bolted.

*****************************************************************************************************************************8

Hey guys! I know its short. Very short. But im going to update again today. And I wanted to try to leave a cliff. SORRY!