chapter 2

hey guys! Sorry it took a while to update:( ive been busy...... SO whatcha think??? if you like it please tell your friends and family about it. Vote and comment!!! i will update very soon, if i get more readers!!!!!!

       **********************************************************************************************************************

                                   ALEXSIS POV

I cried in pain, as my wrists were being pulled from the chains. Finally the chains snapped, and i looked down at my wrists. Bruised and bloody. I  contunied crying, even though it killed me to show this guy, that he managed to hurt me.  I turned away, afraid to look at him in the eye. " LOOK AT ME!!" he had screamed in my face. I slowly turned, in fear to face him. What was that i saw in his beautiful, hipnotizing, big green eyes? Regret? pain? I thought for a moment. And a plan formed in my mind. As, soon as i got the chance i kicked him as hard as I could in the ribs. Just as he had doubled over, I booked it, down the hall and outside. But, just as I did two strong arms wrapped around my waist and dragged me into a dark room. I looked up to face him.  Expecting to see the angry, terrifiying face of my kidnapper, I was startled to glance at yet, another beatiful face, of a complete stranger. But, before i knew it i was spun around, and my head was forcfully tilted back by strong musclcular hands. Before i had a chance to process what was going on, I felt a sharp sin in my neck that made me cry out, and i felt my life slowly draining out of me, and finally i let darkness take over me.

                                       ADRIANS POV

I can't believe she just kicked me, and then ran off like that! Doesn't she at all fear what ill do to her when i catch her?  I was tempted, to bolt through the door and go find her. But, shes only human. I'll let her think she got away then i'll go for her. Boy, was she gonna pay for this one. I wonder if she at all suspects what i am? No. She couldnt. But, it doesnt matter. Because she will soon find out. Iv'e already picked her punishment, considering i havnt fed in a while. And ive been dying to try her blood. I was suddenly taken out of my train of thought when i heard a screem, A familiar scream, Alexsis.....shoot!!! I bolted down the stairs and searched frantically for her. I may hurt her, and be beyond cruel to her, but im not gonna lie. I do care for her,and I always will. Although I dont know why. But, ill be sure to find out. I kept running, until I found one of the guards bedrooms. And, as soon as I heard the muffled scream, I broke the door down. The first thing that caught my eye, was the head guard Daniel was holding Alexsises limp body in his arms, while drinking from her. "DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed with pure hatred.Tthe second he heard me he quickly dropped Alexsis and gazed up at me in fear. " Y-yess, your h-h-ighness?" he asked, while trembling." WHAT IN SATANS NAME, ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?" I screamed about ready to expolode. " I-I thought you said t-t-that we c-c-could have any blood-s-s-lave we wanted......your highness?" He was completly frightnened now. "NOT HER!! SHE IS NOT A BLOOD SLAVE! I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER!" I wasn't exactly sure if my father (the king) would be to pleased if I killed his top guard, so for now ill throw him in a cell and let Roger (cell guard) deal with him. I picked him up by the neck, and called for roger. Seconds later Roger appeared and left with Daniel. I carefully and gently picked Alexsis up, And stared  at her limp body in my arms. wow. she is beautiful. woa.....wait a sec. how can i feel this way for her? shes a HUMAN for crying out loud! I wonder if she feels the same way about me...? That was a stupid question. I HIT her! her wrists are bloody and bruised because of ME! Shes in this whole situation because of ME! I wonder if shes terrified of me. I know I would be if i where her. As, I made it back to my room, I set her down gently on my bed, layed down beside her, and let sleep take over me.

                                         ALEXSIS POV

I awoke in the very comfy bed, I was chained to when I first got here. And felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist. And, as soon as i realised whoes it was I jumped out of  the bed quickly, and suddenly saw My kidnapper  looking down at me, while i fell to the floor. He walked closer towards me, and i felt my heart racing as I was trembling all over. And i knew, that the only way to save myself from getting hurt too badly was to beg for mercy, as much as i hated it. " P-p-pleas, Im sorry for kicking y-you. Ii was just scared." I cried. "Wow. I didn't think you'd make it. He took a lot of blood from you. Are you okay?" He asked. Did he really just ask if i was ok? I thought he was going to kill me, or at leats torture me for kicking him. " A-arnt you mad that I ki-c-cked you?" I finally managed to stammer out. " yes." was all he replied. As one of his hands reached towards me i flinched, and started walking backwards." Wow. I  must have hurt you really bad, considering your this scared of me." he simply stated that sounded almost as if it had a little symphothy  in his words. " Y-yes" I stuttered, not daring to say anything else.

                                      ADRIANS POV

 After, seeing her this terrified of me, andseeing how badly I hurt her before daniel just about sucked her dry, I couldnt possibly punish her for kicking me. And anyways, can I really blame her? I mean I DID hurt her, alot. But, I cant show her that i have feelings for her. I have to be very careful. " You got lucky that im in a good mood right now, otherwise you'd be punished for your actions. But next time, I promise your bad actions WILL NOT go unpunished. And when vampires make promises, they are IMPOSSIBLE to break. By the way, My names Adrain." And with that warning, and final statment i locked the door and left her to rest.