Chapter 5

I went by the docks to make sure I was on for bringing at least one person with me this evening during Carnival. The streets were being closed off by the time I made it there. Emilian was cleaning the grim and barnacles off of the underside of his speed boat. One of his favorite past times was watching Carnival's fireworks from the sea and listening to the infectious music in the privacy and company of his love and grandchildren. Emilian knew the trouble I brought, his little girl was taken from him in echange for the life of her children. Her husband was murdered infront of them all. El Dingo had a hand at her untimely demise. Sh refused his marriage proposal since she was already married and with child, her second one. Twins girls and a sharp little one, the boy whom was named Hawke. The twin girls Kyrah and Kameel, where sneaky and clever. I never would have gotten the guts to leave if not for them. The twins were a few years older than I, both owned natural black blue hair that was waist length and thick. Bone straight and shone brightest in the moon light. Striking pairs of hazel eyes flecked with molten brown sugar and swirled with firey greens. A regal nose slightly upturned, high cheek bones that are always slightly flush, heart shaped faces with strong jaws and slender necks, delicate but firm shoulders slender frame but they were short in stature. 5 foot even to be exact. I'm 5'3. I knew thier true reason for helping me, I had a place to go. A place that was safe, a place that could keep their small family safe from my captor. Emilian had acquired legittamite documents for his small band of 5 at a hefty price that ends with giving up his boat tonight and putting us on the ferry. I was just about to pass through a small eatery when I was grabbed by a familiar warm calloused hand and pressed up to the side where the docks couldn't see into the closed shack.

"Hawke."

I took him in once his muscular 6'3 frame backed away from my person. His stance was still protective and hunched toward me. Shoulder length curly black blue hair and smoldering grey green eyes pierced mine intensely. Wide, strong shoulders ,defined chest and torso made my mouth cotton dry. Long strong legs and dangerous, skillful, warm, big hands. Nimble fingers, plump chewable lips. No one ever made me forget about Pierce until I ran into Hawke. His deep smoothing baritone still sends chills up my spine. I swoon at his broken English. El Dingo couldnt deflower me himself so he paid and watched someone else to do it. Hawke. We had no choice however it was all to keep the twins from gracing his vile eyes for the first time. They look just like their mother. That bastard would have jumped at the chance to have two of the same woman he wanted to marry. The only difference was her hair was a warm brown and her eyes were dark and luring.

"Need you. Amour. Por favor herrmano. Amour." he whispered dangerously slow.

I swallowed loudly and he chuckled. I kept trying to keep him away but he was the only one I trusted. He was thier when I wanted to pull myself together. He held the pieces even when I pushed him away. I need another person to keep me sane. To keep close. He was close and I shivered. Too close. His lips planted butterfly soft closeness to mine. My breath ragged and choppy. Hawke. What am I to do now? All I want is Pierce.