Chapter 33

"It's Charles," He held his hand out.
"Why would I want to touch the kid of some NXT wanna be?" I questioned.
"Hey hey hey. We already touched." I rolled my eyes, "Plus Tyler is an amazing dad. Plus your little wanna be's came from NXT too."
"You take that back! Roman, Dean, and Seth took over this company within three days of being here. Your dad is only known by you wishing you could be as great as me. He had a pitty match just to see where he would end up."
"Says little miss 'I just got adopted so I get to skip the hard part life'" He rebutted
"Charles, you have no clue what is like being adopted when you live in Cincinnati." I told him. "You only steal what you want."
"It wasn't my idea to kiss you! You can blame that on the creative team!"
I took that into consideration. It wasn't really his fault. He just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
"Why did you come anyways?' I asked. "Just to tell me that?"
"No, just to talk. There's only you me and Adrian at this place at our age. Adrian seems to get along nicely with the others so that leaves just us." He explained
"Tyler is still in NXT." I pointed out.
"He might be moving up here so they're having him do house shows." Charles explained.
"Okay. Leave." I demanded.
"Okay okay," he walked away.
He's not that bad of a kid

I went back to catering and met up with Dean and those fools.
Surprise surprise, Stephanie.
"Evelyn!" She greeted me. "We were just talking about you!"
Ah great.
"So we were talking about you're first match. How ready do you feel?"
I shook my head back and forth. "No where close. I only have basics down."
"Do you think you have the ability to make that interesting?" She asked
I looked and Dean and Roman. They both shrugged.
"I'm not sure- I don't want to let people down..." I admitted
"Evelyn, people aren't expecting much from you." She reminded me. I nodded "A storyline with no wrestling is boring- we need to get you on screen and in the ring."
I nodded once more. "Give me half a month and I'll be ready."
Seth looked at me like I was crazy. "January 14, 2013. Live on Monday, you're first match will be against Natalya. Be prepared." She had me sign a paper and walked away.