Chapter 13

Evelyn's POV

so that was the most interesting promo if my life. I walked back to the shield's locker room. I walked in.
"So how was I?" I asked Seth and Roman.
"Wonderful!"
"No words to even describe."
"You made promos interesting." Seth said
"And left the crowd blank," Roman said.
I sat down, "do you think Dean will still ride with us?"
"Of Course he will."'Seth said,
"He's never abandoned anyone," Roman reminded me.
"Will life be awkward now?" I asked,
"I just think that Dean won't be with us 24/7 like he used to,"Roman explained.
"But will he also be there for my training?" I asked,
"Of Course he will." Seth said.
"So what do you want to do? We don't have a match til later?" Roman asked.
"What about we go across the street and you guys can lead me on how to do the basics?" I asked.
"Sounds good." Roman said.
"I think that you should stay here." Seth told Roman. "What if there's like a interview or early match."
"Yeah, good idea."
"Lets go!" I said pulling on Seth,

We walked to the WWE headquarters where they had the best rings and excellent training.
"So these are ropes," Seth said.
"No derp Sherlock." I said.
"When you push against them, grab them for a second to keep your balance. Like this." Seth just went back and forth sprinting into the rope and grabbing it. "Try."
I did it perfectly. "I could do this all day!"
"Now, let's get a slam down. But I don't want to waste my energy." Seth looked around.
"Adrian!" Seth yelled.

===========================
Okay people. Still need more interesting ideas to keep this story rolling. I'm gonna try to get everything in but there's no promises. And if I do get them in it won't be til later. I'm a few chapters ahead on writing so stay in there!
I also want to thank you for all the love and support you've giving me! 😘 Love you guys!