Tips

Author's Note: Hi everyone, here's a quick update before the next one which would be for Valentine's Day. Who's excited for Valentine's Day? Or should I ask who's excited for Sarah and Matteo's plans for Vday? Hahaha! Yeah me too. Oh and what do you guys think about AshLloyd's upcoming movie- yay or nay? Anyways, enjoy reading and see you guys on the next chapter! Thank you to those who continually read my story

It's been almost 7 hours of shooting Sarah's new music video "Misteryo" when the director told everyone to pack up for the night. They're all really tired but they honestly don't mind because they know the music video will be something different and new- Sarah's outfits and looks are enough to get everyone thrilled. They have a few more days to shoot before it's complete.

"Thank you everyone, great job and see you all on our next shooting day. Thanks Sars, astig to. I'm excited," Direk Nolan Bernerdino said.

"Thank you din direk. See you sa next shooting day," Sarah waived at her director and the rest of the crew. "Bye Teacher, ingat."

"Bye Sars," Teacher Georcelle hugged her. "Uwi ka na?"

"Hmm baka, pero gusto nila manuod ng movie..." Sarah replied.

"Anong movie?"

"Yung Fifty Shades Darker," Sarah whispered. Her viva entourage's making her come with them. She watched the first one at Yeng's house with Rachelle so she knows how extreme it can get. Nakakaloka was the word she used to describe it.

"Hala grabe haaa, iba." Teacher Georcelle teased her.

"Hahhaah! Sila yun teacher, hindi ako." She said sounding very innocent before laughing.

"Sure whatever you say Sars," She sarcastically said before raising an eyebrow at her and laughing as well.

"Sama ka teacher?" Sarah invited her.

"Ay I can't, have to go home na. But you guys enjoy. Bye Sars, love you!! Ingat!"

"Aaw okay. Bye Teacher, love you too!"

The two hugged each other before finally going their separate ways. It was around 7:30 p.m. when Sarah and her viva team arrived at the theater; and around 9:40 when the movie ended.

"O ano Sars, did you like it?" Ms. Evelyn asked her.

"Uhmm medyo nakakaloka padin pero yup the story was nice." Sarah told her.

"Nakakaloka nga talaga. Ang hot ni Mr. Grey," her PA said making everyone agree.

......

"Hi love, how was the movie?" Matteo asked Sarah. They were both settled in bed doing their nightly routine of facetiming.

"Maganda naman. Ang gwapo ni Christian Grey," she replied making him jealous.

"Mas gwapo ako dun," he quickly answered back. "Right love?"

"Hmmmmm..." Sarah pretended to think with her hand under her chin.

"Love!"

"Hahahah! Oo na, mas gwapo ka na." She finally assured him.

"Good," Matteo laughed. "So did you get any tips from the movie?" He asked naughtily.

"Matteeeoo!" Sarah was already blushing behind the camera which made him smile.

"I'm joking love, well halfheartedly joking."

"Anong halfheartedly ka dyan."

"Yeah because the other half I'm not. I'll teach you things my way, not Christian Grey's ways. And you'll love it." Matteo confidently told her.

"Ewan ko sayo Matteo, puro ka kalokohan." Sarah rolled her eyes at him. "Kamusta yung rehearsal nyo?"

"It was good love, I have all our songs ready for the show." Matteo winked at her.

"Aruuu talaga lang ha. Sige I'll wait for it on twitter or sa instagram."

"Aah I forgot nga pala that you log into my account love- to delete any dm's from any girl trying to hit on me," Matteo jokingly accused her.

"Heh! Bakit ayaw mong tinitignan ko yung account mo?" Sarah asked him.

"No I didn't say that love. You can go on it anytime you want, I surrender." Matteo replied making her laugh. He knows she always wins no matter what.

Their talk when on for about another 30 minutes before finally calling it a night. They said their I love you's of course before ending the call; they then readied themselves for another busy day coming towards them.

......

Today's the day of Sarah's look test with John Lloyd for their new movie, Dear Future Husband. They haven't worked with each other on any project since their last movie back in 2013; they certainly missed each other for they've remained good friends after all.

"Hi Lloydieeee, wow may mga muscles ka na ngayon ha." Sarah said noticing his arms getting bigger.

"Hi Sarah," John Lloyd sheepishly smiled before leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Kamusta?" He sincerely asked her.

"Okay naman... Bakit?" Sarah wondered. They're just waiting for the team to set up everything before starting to film.

"Wala lang, mukhang happing-happy ka na talaga."

Sarah gave him a shy smile before speaking, "Obvious na obvious ba? Hinde, pero syempre. Happy naman ako. Ikaw?"

"That's good. I'm happy for you. And I'm okay, okay lang naman." He said before giving out a heavy sigh. Their conversation was cut short when they saw Direk Cathy coming their way.

"Bumi-bisita lang," Direk Cathy said before giving both of them a hug.

Although they miss working with heir blockbuster director, they're also very excited to be working with their new director- direk Ted. The AshLloyd loveteam will once again enter the movie scene filling everyone with anticipation.