When You Get Jealous

Michael:

You are now at the store with Michael as a female came over and touch Michael's body as you begin to growl at the female and deliver a hard punch to the face as Michael find your jealousy hot.

Jigsaw:

You are now helping John Kramer with a new trap which is a shotgun collar as Amanda Young came over to Jigsaw.

"Need anything else?" Amanda asked

"Umm he's mine." You said with a glare

"Oh sorry. I apologize for that." Amanda said

You begin to nod as a forgiving as Jigsaw find your jealousy a bit cute.

LeatherFace:

At the slaughterhouse, you are with LeatherFace and his brothers as they are grinding some humans to make some chili. You then see a girl by the name of Heather Miller and she is smiling at Bubba.

"Need help Cuz?" Heather asked

You begin to feel a bit Jealous as Bubba nodded yes and she then give you the human as Tex chuckled.

"Y/N you're getting jealous of Bubba's cousin?" Tex grinned

"S-Shut up!" You said

LeatherFace patted your head as he knows you are jealous but you understand that Heather is his cousin.

Freddy:

At night, you are wearing a nice dress as Freddy hold you close as a flirtatious female came over and touch Freddy.

"Hey babe. Shall we have fun?" The female grinned

You growled and begin to beat up the girl as Freddy smirked as he found your jealousy really hot and sexy.

Chucky:

Tiffany came over to visit you as you begin to growl knowing that Tiffany is Chucky's ex wife and she begin to grin at Chucky as Chucky growled at Tiffany.

"Tiff, we're through and I got a better girl now." Chucky said

"Who her? She's got small breasts. Mines are bigger." Tiffany said

You begin to growl and grab a pocket knife and begin to chase Tiffany as Chucky grins as he found your jealousy hot.

Toshio Saeki:

Toshio is now with you and begin to cuddle with you closely as another dead girl which happens to be Audrey came over to Toshio and begin to touch his body. He made a cat hiss, knowing that he's taken as you made a death glare as Audrey disappeared in fear. Toshio begin to kiss your cheek as he finds your jealousy cute.

Pinhead:

You are now ready to practice to torture a female as she became very flirtatious with Pinhead and you want to take your jealousy out on her. You grabbed a metal chain equipped with spikes and lash it onto the back as the female screams.

"Pinhead belongs to me! Not you!" You growled

You continue to lash as the female screams more as Pinhead found your jealousy very hot.

Carrie:

You are now at school and you are reading a book as you see Carrie talking to a nice boy named Tommy Ross. You begin to feel Jealous as you came over and hold Carrie in a gentle manner.

"Hehe umm what are you doing?" You asked

"We're just talking and I'm giving her some advice." Tommy said

You nodded as Tommy Ross left as you look at Carrie as she giggled.

"Are you getting jealous?" Carrie asked

"Oh yes I am. Don't let me caught you talking to guys like that. You're mine." You said with a giggle

Carrie giggled and kissed your lips, knowing that you are jealous.

Kayako Saeki:

You are now humming as you see Kayako Saeki with a nice man. You then came over and kick the guy in the groin as Kayako made a death rattle as she finds your jealousy hot.

Samara Morgan:

You begin to walk with Samara to the hospital to do her killing spree until you see a shirtless man and he is touching samara.

"Hey baby~ how about we spend our seven days together?" The man grinned

You hissed and punch the guy hard in the face as Samara grinned as she found your jealousy very sexy.

Regan MacNeil:

You are happy that Regan is spending some time with her friend by the name of Matthew and she begin to play some games with him as you begin to feel an it jealous as they both hug and you came over and kiss her nose.

"I'm jealous of the hugging. You're mine." You said

Regan giggled and begin to run as you laughed and give chase, saying that Regan is yours and tickle her as she laughed and giggled knowing that your jealous.

Naoko Kawamata:

You are now on the phone with a flirtatious man who wants your girlfriend Naoko as you are very jealous of the way he talks about her.

"You can't have my baby girl. She's mine!" You said

"Aww but she's hot to handle." The man smirked

You growls and hung up the phone as Naoko made a tiny smirk as she found your jealousy hot but sexy at the same time.

Diana:

You started to hear the sound of an acoustic guitar as you came over and see Diana playing the guitar as the famous singer Bill Kaulitz is singing the song Monsoon and you begin to feel jealous and came over.

"Excuse me, I believe Diana is taken." You said

Bill Kaulitz nodded in understanding and left with the group as Diana look at her.

"I saw you playing the guitar." You said

"He just need a little help to tune up." Diana said

"Well Diana, you're mine not his." You said

Diana let out a little smirk on her face because she knows that you are jealous as she found it very appealing.