Coming soon!

((an. Five months since last chapter. They're back from tour, and in their apartment))

*Kennas POV*
I'm due in two months! I can't believe it's so soon. I stand in the kitchen, making some bacon for breakfast. Hopefully the smell will wake the boys up. I place my hand on my baby belly and sing.

I jump when I hear footsteps from upstairs. My bet is it was Rook. I hear someone walk in the kitchen and I turn around.

"Hey brother!" I laugh as go and hug him.

"How's my nec-phew?" Rook laughs as he kisses my belly.

I roll my eyes. "Luckily we are finding out the gender today, so you don't have to call my child your nec-phew" I say with a laugh.

"11:30 right?" Rookie asks me.

"Yeah, and since it's ten can you wake up Kells for me?" I ask as I sit down with bacon and toast.

"Yes ma'am" Rook laughs as he yells upstairs.

5 minutes later a dressed Kells comes down.

"Hey baby. Hey baby" Kells says as he kisses me and than my belly.

I smile. I was so freaking happy Kells was going to be my baby's father. I head upstairs and get dressed. I throw on sweats and a maternity shirt.

I go back downstairs and Kells was holding my keys.

"Wow Kells I've never seen you be ready before me" I laugh as we walk out to the car.

"It's cause I'm so pumped." He laughs as he helpse into my Jeep.

We drive to the doctors. Kells helps me out of the car and we check in. 10 minutes later we head in to the office. Kells hold my hand as the doctor takes the ultrasound.

"Well there's one....Two babies! Congratulations. You're having twins."