New Tour

I am so happy I'm pregnant with Kells baby! We are two disheavled people. But we will try  best to be amazing parents. Tommorow Kells is starting his world tour with Mac Miller and Kendrick Lamar. I'm so excited!

I sit on my bed and jot down some ideas for new lyrics. After a little bit I showered, and started to pack. I hear the door shut and I look up to see my gorgeous husband. Unsurprisingly we started to makeout. Since we have no privacy on tour, we don't take advantage of our time alone.

"Babe, babe stop. I need to pack" I laugh.

"Fine..." Kells smiles and helps me to finish packing. "Canada's our first stop, and are you excited to meet Mac and  Kendrick?" He asks

"I've been obsessed with Mac Miller for the longest time!! I love him! He's so cute and an amazing rapper" I say with a smile. I see Kells brows furrow playfully.

"Oh shush, you know you're much better." I smile and I kiss him.

"Fine but I'll keep a close eye on you" He winks.

"Good with me" I say as I finish packing my last bag.

Kells and I cuddle and fall asleep.

We are woken up by the stupid alarm going off. I roll out of bed and get ready. In the middle of getting ready I occasionally throw things at Kells until he gets out of bed.

"Aye sleepy Kells. You've got 5 minutes." I say and then stick my tounge out.

"Ah crap" He quickly gets ready.

(Sped up version, because this thing is going to get repetitive) We drive to the airport and get on the plane. Few hours later end up in Canada and now their on their way to meeting up with Mac Miller and Kendrick Lamar.

We walk into where we are meeting others. My heart races when I see Mac Miller.

"Kendrick, Malcolm; nice to see you guys again" Kells says as he gives them man hugs.

"Guys this is my crew, and my beautiful wife Kenna" Kells says as he kisses my cheek.

That makes me blush.

"Sweet!" Malcolm says.

"Well done man." Kendrick says as he eyes me up and down.

I didn't really know how to feel about that.

"Hey let's go up to the room. While these losers talk business." Slim says, knowing Kendrick was making me feel uncomfortable.

Slim, Dubo, and I start to walk up. And the rest stay to talk about the tour. I felt Kendricks eyes on me as I walk away.

Once I get to Kells and I room. I lay in bed. This will be an interesting tour with Mr. Lamar.

((A.N. I know! I suck! This took ages. Also sorry if you all like Kendrick Lamar. I don't really know him. I do like some of his songs though. But he is going to be the antagonist))