Trouble

We hung out for the rest of the day. Tomorrow was their first concert. The boys all headed to bed. While I stayed up and wrote down some lyrics.

I woke up the next morning. Without even realizing I fell asleep. I fell asleep right where I was writing lyrics. I noticed Kells threw a blanket on me and he left a note.
'baby we had to go to sound check. We'll probably be at the venue all day, so you can come whenever you want. Love your one and only- Kells'

I smile at the letter and then put in my notebook. I decide to shower and get ready for the day. Once I'm dressed I check my phone, I noticed a text from an unknown number. It said 'Have fun in Canada. We'll find you sooner or later'

That made my heart race. I tried to calm myself down; by telling myself it's probably just a prank text. I feel myself starting to have a panic attack. That's when I throw on my headphones and start to draw. After an hour, I felt better. I left my room and drove to the venue. I park next to the tour bus.

I decide to check if anyone was there first. I open up the door.

"Aye baby k!" Slim says with a smile. I see him and Dubo playing video games on the couch.

I turn on the extra remote and join them in playing Black Ops. Time flew and it was two hours until the concert. We all head over to the venue. It was an outside venue, so tents were set up for dressing rooms. I head to the one with Kells name on it and head inside.

He was laying on the couch and rapping Till I die. I stay back and just listen. This is one of my favorite songs of his. He stops when he sees me.

"Hey baby." He says as he gets up.

He pulls me down ontop of him as he lays back down. We make out and Kells runs his hand up and down my back. I lift off his shirt and he throws it on the ground. He does he same to mine. We continue to make out until we hear someone cat whistle.

I look up and see Kendrick standing there. Kells goes in front of me, blocking Kendricks view.

"Hey you're on in 5 minutes." Kendrick says.

"Crap sorry babe." He says as he kisses my head. He gives me my shirt and then puts on his.

"Good luck. Ill be backstage!" I say in response.

Kells runs out and to the stage. Kendrick was still standing there. I nervously shift as he walks in.