Think

Sportacus was a bit downtrodden. He had gone around town, introducing himself to all the parents of the kids, but they all seemed so busy, and uncaring. Some of them weren't even home. Sportacus knew that wasn't safe. It was getting late and those kids were much to young to be alone in the house like that... but it wasn't any of his business. He wanted to talk to Robbie Rotten. He seemed like the only sensible adult in the town, and Sportacus had spent too much time with people who couldn't just stop and think for a second. He needed that contrast. He felt a little exited as he approached the billboard. He kind of felt like it was where he was supposed to be. He set a soft knock against the metal entrance to what Sportacus could only assume was a bunker.

Robbie struggled up the pipe to the entrance of his lair. It better not be those damned kids again. No, it was worse, he decided when he opened the hatch.

"What do you want, Sportafreak?" He practically growled, glaring at that stupid elf.

"Well, I was introducing myself to everyone around town."

Robbie scoffed. "I already know you. You can leave now. Bye." And with that, he turned and started to leave.

"Do you?" Sportacus asked, seriously, and Robbie stopped. "I don't care." He replied, but he jumped out of the pipe, anyways. Sportacus held out his hand with a huge smile. Robbie took it with clear reluctance, but it didn't seem to phase Sportacus all that much.

"It's very nice to meet you, Robbie." He grinned.

"I can't say the same," Robbie grumbled, pulling his hand away.

Sportacus rocked back on his feet and put his arms behind his back, still smiling. "I hope you'll change your mind about that." He stated, then turned to leave. Robbie watched him leave with a sigh. He really didn't know how to feel about him.