Chapter 11: Indescribable

Start from the beginning

"Hey Ski, whatcha doing?" My grandma asked, popping her head into my room.

"Just writing something." I said, looking up at her with an assuring smile.

"Okay, Austin is at In N Out, what do you want?"

"I think he knows what I want haha, it's always the same thing." I said with a laugh.

"True true, I'll text him." Grandma said then left to go back downstairs. I looked back down at my laptop and typed up the last sentence of the fourth chapter, I was typing away... I wish I wrote this much for school essays.

It was kind of hard to imagine still having a mom, it was even harder as I was planning on making 'my mom' mean and evil. My mom never was THAT mean and evil, she was not as bad as what I was writing. It also kind of hurt writing all of the cute, as that fan on twitter said, 'Skiren' scenes. I mean it wasn't hard to write, I imagine Lauren and I as more than just friends all of the time. It's just, knowing she'll be no more than friend hurts.

20 minutes later

"SKILAR! Food is here!" I could hear grandma yell from downstairs as Austin came into the house.

"I'll be right down!" I yelled back. I saved the whole story one more time, logged out of twitter and wattpad, got my iPhone off of the charger, then closed my laptop and went downstairs.

"Hey Skilar, I got you a cheeseburger and fries, just how you like it." Austin said with a smile as he handed me my food.

"Thanks." I replied then set my food on a plate. Once we were seated in front of the TV (like always), we began to say prayer.

"...through Christ our Lord. Amen." We all three said in unison then made the sign of the cross and began to eat. Grandma turned the TV on as I devoured my food.

"Ah! Let's watch this!" Grandma said excitedly. I looked up from eating and my eyes got wide as I saw what we were watching, it was the Ellen show. Yes, I love Ellen but what was on right now was not what Austin needed to be watching. Ellen surprised a Lesbian couple with money towards their wedding, grandma gave me a couple looks and I just rolled my eyes.

"You know Skilar, gay is okay." Austin said while chewing, he obviously didn't know what grandma and I were thinking about.

"Yeah, I know that." I said casually.

"Then why are you so scared about this little thing on Ellen?" Austin continued to ask as he ate more.

"That's not it, it's something else." I said, slightly annoyed.

"Then what?" He asked, this time he stopped eating and looked at me.

"Um... uh...." I hesitated nervously, I then looked at grandma and she nodded her head, telling me to tell Austin.

"Okay, you know Kane?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that douchebag you're dating." He answered.

"Well, I broke up with him-" I began to say.

"Ah, thank God." Austin interrupted happily.

"-and there's someone else I like." I said, I could feel my palms get sweaty.

"And who would that be?" Austin asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I don't know if I wanna tell you, you'll hate me forever." I said sadly.

"C'mon Skilar, whoever you like is a lucky person no matter what." Austin said with a smile.

"Fine... it's a girl." I said blushing nervously. I was expecting Austin to yell at me then lock himself in his room.