The Ghost Of You Pt.2 (Lams)

When Laurens woke up in the morning Alexander was gone, poof, disappeared. He spent most of the morning calling for his loved one. He went about his day normally after Hamilton didn't show up after 12 O'clock.

His day consisted of getting a shower, eating breakfast and feeding his turtle George and working at as an intern at a radio station. A few weeks past and still no sign of Alexander, Lafayette and Hercules go over to Laurens' house to check on their friend since he has not left his house for a few weeks. There is a sharp knock on the door " Mon ami?" Says Lafayette followed by a loud banging on the door "Laurens I know you're in there open the door or I'll kick it down" the more violent of the two friends yells. "Mulligan calm down maybe he's taking a shower. No need to get all out of sorts."

"Shower or no shower I'm going in and checking on Laurens either you can stand there like a sissy or you can help me." Mulligan says to his friend. Lafayette sighs and pulls his ponytail tighter "what are we gonna do?"

"Well my original plan was to as mentioned before kick down the door but we might give him a heart attack so we might as well just pick the lock." The short man says plainly. They pick the lock after much arguing and almost fist fights between how to pick the lock.

The door opens easily and the boys walk in, all is quiet in the house. The boys continue their journey into the house and look at each other feeling uneasy about their surroundings. They agree to split up to look for their friend, Lafayette finds him in his room sitting on the floor mumbling to himself. " I need you. Come back to me." And so on, mulligan finally makes his way to the room and is frozen in his tracks at the sight of his friend. Lafayette, the kinder of the two, approaches Laurens and kneels next to him.

"Mon Ami, Laurens what's going on?" "It's him he was here and now he's gone and I don't know what to do" the younger boy says sobbing into his hands. "Who was here?" Mulligan says walking over to him hastily thinking someone hurt his friend. "Alexander. Alex was back." The small boy whispers

"Who's Alexander?" Lafayette asks rubbing the small boys back. "My ex-boyfriend and ex- soon to be fiancé." "Well I've never heard of him before," Says Mulligan " never even met him and I've met all your boyfriends.". "What... what do you mean," the young boy says looking up "you two are best friends. You would go out to bars all the time, all of us it was so much fun. Right Mark?"

Lafayette shakes his head solemnly "Sorry John I've never heard of him either and you never go out with us like ever." He gets up and heads to his friends dresser looking for his pills "Laurens have you been taking your medication?". The young boy looses all his senses and passes out on the floor.

And that was the moment the young boy realized it was all in his head.